Home: Dog and Puppy Training: Dog Obedience Training & General Training Topics:
any other dog training

daisy
Novice

May 21, 2002, 10:19 PM

Post #1 of 14 (2395 views)
Shortcut
any other dog training Can't Post

i was wondering if there's any other dog training besides the and Sunnyk9? i'm staying in seri kembangan, btw, have anyone tried the sunnyk9 training? what kind of training do they provide?

cdmoo
ALPHA

May 22, 2002, 1:52 AM

Post #2 of 14 (2387 views)
Shortcut
Re: [daisy] any other dog training [In reply to] Can't Post

hi daisy,
check out www.sunnyk9.com for more info.

It's more for guard dogs.

Smile
regards,

CD Moo

daisy
Novice

May 22, 2002, 3:02 AM

Post #3 of 14 (2385 views)
Shortcut
Re: [cdmoo] any other dog training [In reply to] Can't Post

hello cdmoo,

did u send your dog for training there?

cdmoo
ALPHA

May 22, 2002, 4:56 PM

Post #4 of 14 (2376 views)
Shortcut

hi daisy,
nope.

Sunnyk9 is very much for doberman, GSD, rotti

Smile
regards,

CD Moo

daisy
Novice

May 22, 2002, 5:31 PM

Post #5 of 14 (2373 views)
Shortcut
Re: [cdmoo] any other dog training [In reply to] Can't Post

oh is it? my dog is just a normal doggie... i thought of sending her there though? anyone can advice me on this?

tangyp
Novice

May 22, 2002, 5:46 PM

Post #6 of 14 (2369 views)
Shortcut

I think the training classes should be good enough for your dog...unless you want your dog to join the CIA or something. Cool

daisy
Novice

May 22, 2002, 7:59 PM

Post #7 of 14 (2367 views)
Shortcut
Re: [tangyp] any other dog training [In reply to] Can't Post

sunnyk9 has a few types of training, they do have the security or special training to train ur dog to be super dogWink as for my dog, the obedience will be good enuf... surely hope it's worth the money

tangyp
Novice

May 22, 2002, 8:08 PM

Post #8 of 14 (2365 views)
Shortcut

So how much do they charge for basic obedience classes?

daisy
Novice

May 22, 2002, 9:31 PM

Post #9 of 14 (2358 views)
Shortcut

rm1200-rm1500, for a month i think, they'll train the dog, notl ike mka where u haf to be there

tangyp
Novice

May 22, 2002, 10:27 PM

Post #10 of 14 (2356 views)
Shortcut

Don't know...personally, I like the's concept better. Where you train your dog and not them. I called up this guy once. He wanted to charge me RM1500 for training 5 basic commands (sit, come, stay, heel, forgot the other one)...and I had to leave my dog with him for 6 weeks. I said no way!

I guess if all you want is getting your dog trained then this might be the better & faster way. But I look at it as bonding between owner & dog as well.

daisy
Novice

May 23, 2002, 12:12 AM

Post #11 of 14 (2354 views)
Shortcut

yeah tot of that too... but i dont think my pup listens to me, mabbe i haf to be more fierce Unsure

Derrickok
Novice

May 23, 2002, 2:17 AM

Post #12 of 14 (2348 views)
Shortcut

DON'T COME BACK TO PUPPYCOM LIKE A CRY - BABY!!! ALL I CAN SAY IS YOU ARE ABOUT TO BE CONNED. NO FURTHER COMMENTS.

daisy
Novice

May 23, 2002, 2:54 AM

Post #13 of 14 (2345 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Derrickok] any other dog training [In reply to] Can't Post

do u know what kind of training they have there for the obedience class? i did asked b4, through email but they didnt say much yet, they just wanna see my pup

toffee
Novice

May 23, 2002, 8:53 PM

Post #14 of 14 (2332 views)
Shortcut

Daisy

Unless you want a guard dog, I think you should train your dog yourself. Talk about listening, it took me 2 days to train my dog how to shake hands, but now he can..just needs a little bit of patience. Training a dog is like bringing up a child - you have to be firm. No means No. Your dog will know if he can bully you..mine bullies my Mom by making her bring him his toys. For me, I'll ask him to get his toys (which he does know how to) and if he won't bring it, then we don't play..after he realises that I won't go get it, he'll bring it to me and I will shower him with praise. Even now, like 3 months later, everytime I see him do his pee/poos on the grass, it's like "Good Boy! "pang jiu/pang sai" Good Boy!" Need to be constantly reinforce. Even when we tell him to go drink water he knows....

Even if someone offered to train my dog to do many things by taking him away from me, I wouldn't do that.

Oh, I did have an animal behaviourist come look at him and she taught me some tricks about training and all...very useful...

Cheryl

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my