Home: Members' Area: Members' Introduction:
Toffee Latte

toffee
Novice

May 20, 2002, 8:27 PM

Post #1 of 5 (1351 views)
Shortcut
Toffee Latte Can't Post

WinkHi, my name is Toffee and I'm a 6 month old beagle. My owner is Cheryl, who's a Manager with one of the Fat Four (formerly know as the Big Five) and she travels a lot for work. I live with Cheryl and her family in Kuala Lumpur. I don't mind when Cheryl isn't around because Mom and Dad and Uncle James look after me very well and take me for long walks and when Cheryl returns, she always has a surprise for me!!

Before me, Cheryl didn't have dogs for a long time. When she was a child, she had 3 dogs before - a Labarador Retriever and 2 spitzs. She says I'm the most 'trying' dog she's had and also very stubborn, but hey, that adds to my personality.

Cheryl is into holistic pet care so she's always very concerned when I'm a little off-color and then she will burn aromatheraphy oils for me or give me Bach Flower Remedies or homeopathic medication.

ginl
ALPHA

May 21, 2002, 4:11 AM

Post #2 of 5 (1342 views)
Shortcut
Re: [toffee] Toffee Latte [In reply to] Can't Post

Hello Toffee and welcome to the forum....this is the first time a dog has made an intro before the owner gets a chance toWink ....but not to worry....i'm sure u'll enjoy sniffing around in here Cool

Khoobg
Webmaster

Jun 5, 2002, 8:56 PM

Post #3 of 5 (1317 views)
Shortcut

Dear Toffee,

Aparently our moderator for The Dog Adoption and Rescue forum has deleted one of your posts. The reason for the deletion is that your post contains Advertising Contents either for yourself or your friends which is strictly prohibited in this forum. Kindly read the Terms of use of the forum and refrain from posting any advertising contents in the future.

Cheers

Dog Obedience and Agility - http://www.puppy.com.my/ob/
Events' Pictures - http://www.doggie.com.my
Online Pets Memorial - http://www.rainbowsbridge.com.my

PyRoMaNiAc
Canine Addict

Jun 8, 2002, 6:57 AM

Post #4 of 5 (1298 views)
Shortcut

Hi, my name is Sandra, and I'm an 8-yr old DOberman. My owner, Tisha, and I would like to welcome you to the forum Smile. Tisha likes aromatherapy too, but she hasn't tried it on me as yet!

-= Tisha =-

jdepp
Novice

Jun 9, 2002, 8:33 AM

Post #5 of 5 (1289 views)
Shortcut

Smilehello toffee..my name is Lassie..im mix blood..Cool GS..and im only 7 mths old..My mummy name is doreen..i have one adopted sister Phoebe, a 6 mths old shih tzu..Mummy loves Phoebe than me..cos phoebe stays in the house...By the way my neighbor is a beagle but i never get the chance to know her cos mummy wont let me out..i play with my adopted sister once in a while ..cos she visits only sometimes..

nice knowin u toffee..

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my