First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

i_idnic
Enthusiast

Jul 3, 2003, 6:25 AM

Post #26 of 33 (1430 views)
Shortcut
Re: [arthur] 51st Obedience Trail in Penang! [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Arthur,

Wow...very clear informations for all the exercises in pre-novice level. It really help a lot Thanks for sharing.

I saw ur schnauzers (Lee Sha) performed in the Ipoh trial...pretty goodSmile How old ? ?? Look like very playful...

So will u enter her for the obedience trial in Penang ?

WinkBest RegardsWink

Cin-Di

i_idnic
Enthusiast

Jul 3, 2003, 6:43 AM

Post #27 of 33 (1430 views)
Shortcut
Re: [jaz] 51st Obedience Trail in Penang! [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Lisa,

Thanks for ur kind words...u saw them in real right not really look that cute actually. Old dogs already cannot use "cute" this word liao...hehehe

My old dogs...they can't even do well in pre-novice level. old dog very stuburn lo...very difficult to train up. Actually, don't have time to train...hehehe

I know how but I'm not good in explaination...so if possible find one day come out and I'll share my experience with u & eve. Hope this will help.....

I think u have to ask Arthur, he is really good in explaination....hehehe

WinkCheersWink

Cin-Di

i_idnic
Enthusiast

Jul 3, 2003, 6:50 AM

Post #28 of 33 (1430 views)
Shortcut

All the best & good luck in the trainning......happy training....SmileSmileSmile

(This post was edited by i_idnic on Jul 3, 2003, 6:55 AM)

jaz
Ultra ALPHA

Jul 3, 2003, 5:29 PM

Post #29 of 33 (1420 views)
Shortcut
Re: [i_idnic] 51st Obedience Trail in Penang! [In reply to] Can't Post

Yes, I have seen the two lovely dogs. Hey, they are cute in real life too ok! during the recent BBQ party, alot of my friends were complimenting the two poms Smile. You did a very good job with the grooming!

Are you coming this Sunday to the Japenese Garden? If you are, perhaps you would be kind enough to show me some of the tricks for the coming obedience trail! Sly

i_idnic
Enthusiast

Jul 3, 2003, 6:51 PM

Post #30 of 33 (1417 views)
Shortcut

okok...thanks for all the compliment SmileSmileSmile Very sorry I won't be there this Sunday...just give me a call any time when u free after monday I'll come out to meet u. Don't worry u won't "ma huan" me 1 cause I stay nearby there only...

jaz
Ultra ALPHA

Jul 3, 2003, 7:30 PM

Post #31 of 33 (1415 views)
Shortcut

Thanks in advance.. but working days are always not very good for me as I'll be stuck in the office till late evening usually.... You are back for holiday ya? Smile.. so must be pretty free.. have lots of time to spend with your dogs...

i_idnic
Enthusiast

Jul 3, 2003, 7:39 PM

Post #32 of 33 (1414 views)
Shortcut

oh too bad...never mind next sunday lo if possibleSmileSmileSmile Yupe....back for holiday to play with my dogs hehehe.. Yea...I'm very free but only for this few weeks only...FrownFrownFrown

jaz
Ultra ALPHA

Jul 3, 2003, 8:28 PM

Post #33 of 33 (1412 views)
Shortcut

OK then. Thanks! Will try to tryout all the criterias to pass at home with Jaz, if I can rush home in time in the early evening, I'll take her out for trials as well. Thanks again! Smile

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my