Home: Dog and Puppy Training: Dog Obedience Training & General Training Topics:
freshie...

daisy
Novice

May 14, 2002, 10:06 PM

Post #1 of 4 (1374 views)
Shortcut
freshie... Can't Post

Hello everyone, i've just got a puppy last week, she's just 2 months old, and she's my first puppy, she'll be getting her first injection this weekend, i heard that puppy needs a lot of time to be around human, unfortunately me and my bf works and we have to leave her outside the garden/car porch, is this good for her? another thing is that, when we play with her and she gets so excited that she bites us, tired scolding n hit her mouth, not hard, but she keeps doing do... will getting a toy help?

agd
Novice

May 14, 2002, 11:36 PM

Post #2 of 4 (1369 views)
Shortcut
Re: [daisy] freshie... [In reply to] Can't Post

To Uncle Derrick Mad, where are u? Here a "new blood" awaiting for your usual action.

Daisy, just a pre-alert, the guru's out there are not going to give any response if you don't do a short introduction.Go to member's introduction and do the necessary. Also if you could at least update your profile, the guru's will know your breed (I meant your dog) as well as which part of Malaysia you're living.

daisy
Novice

May 15, 2002, 12:04 AM

Post #3 of 4 (1366 views)
Shortcut
Re: [agd] freshie... [In reply to] Can't Post

okie, thanks a lot...

Derrickok
Novice

May 15, 2002, 1:26 AM

Post #4 of 4 (1359 views)
Shortcut
Re: [agd] freshie... [In reply to] Can't Post

ThankQ agd. I cannot be the watchdog of this forum all the time. I have to delegate some of the duties to those 'already well trained and disciplined puppies to teach those hand biting puppies'
You do agree with me that with insufficient details, the answers cannot be complete. So, I do strongly urge members, be they new or old, please provide all the details you know/want to give, only then will we be able to help.

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my