Me & Makiyo

poor_me
Enthusiast

Jul 1, 2003, 8:48 AM

Post #27 of 35 (965 views)
Shortcut
Re: [jan628] New Member [In reply to] Can't Post

oooo... oooo.... oooo....

U r gonna open a pet shop? Oh goody, u don't mind one dog crazy couple going to your place everytime just to look at dogs? I do that alot at the SS2 shop.. I think they know our (Monster's mommy and daddy) face already, never ask if we want to buy the dogs anymore. Seemed to have figured out that we are window shoppers. Smile

oh yeah... welcome to the forum

Regards,
Alan

jan628
Novice

Jul 1, 2003, 5:10 PM

Post #28 of 35 (963 views)
Shortcut
Re: [pinky55poo] New Member [In reply to] Can't Post

SlySmileHi pinky

Thanks for your warm welcome . Snowby & I look forward to all the stories and gossips.

Kindly do drop by my shop when it opens on 3rd August at Bandar sunway. Kindly e-mail me for full address at jan628@time.net.my

Regards/Janet

jan628
Novice

Jul 1, 2003, 5:17 PM

Post #29 of 35 (962 views)
Shortcut
Re: [poor_me] New Member [In reply to] Can't Post

SmileHi Poor_me

Thanks for welcoming Snowby and me aboard this big happy family.

You are most welcome at the shop but regretfully we would not be having any doggie in the shopFrown at this moment . It will only be my mini-poodle Snowby and my cousin's dog (a poodle X maltese) who will our ambassodress of the shop.

Rgds/Janet

cherygan
Enthusiast

Jul 1, 2003, 7:55 PM

Post #30 of 35 (956 views)
Shortcut

Hi, a nice and warm welcome from me and my furkids. Hope to see you in our next gathering in KK. Will pay visit to your shop once its open. Dont forget to post your add by then TongueTongueTongue

I have 2 JRTs ,Mix breed (Cocker x Pug) and ACS.

YYY MouMou & WangWang & Byron & LiangLiang & Young & LuLu - Love 'em all YYY

doodle
ALPHA

Jul 1, 2003, 8:16 PM

Post #31 of 35 (956 views)
Shortcut

hi jan628,
basset hound is quite stubborn and i heard and read that their reflexes are slow. They gave me the impression that they are lazy. Hmm.. with doodle, he is quite lazy but he can be really active. He can run the whole neighbour hood and still have energy to fetch when I am dead tired.
Basset hound can be trained because they just love food. With food, they are at your command. They have their mind of their own and when they refuse to do it, I have to stop cause there is no way I can make him do it.
But he can really make u laugh with his sweet sad face.
I do hope that basset hound will gain popularity but I am not sure whether it is worth it or not. Have to ask another basset hound owner.
hehehehe...
Good luck!

jan628
Novice

Jul 1, 2003, 9:51 PM

Post #32 of 35 (955 views)
Shortcut
Re: [cherygan] New Member [In reply to] Can't Post

CrazyWinkHi chery

Thanks for your warm welcome. I won't be able to make it to the gathering at KK this weekend as I am workingFrownUnsure. I would love to be there and I am sure Snowby would too.

I will post the add. to my shop as soon as I get everything sorted out. Most welcome. Bring your furkids along too.

Rgds/

Janet & Snowby

jan628
Novice

Jul 1, 2003, 9:56 PM

Post #33 of 35 (953 views)
Shortcut
Re: [doodle] New Member [In reply to] Can't Post

hi doodle,

Thanks for your valuable information about basset hounds. I will definitely pass this info to my friend for her to really analyse whether she would be able to handle one.

See you at the opening of my new shop (3rd August) . Drop in with your furbaby. All pets are welcome.

Rgds/Janet

cherygan
Enthusiast

Jul 1, 2003, 10:52 PM

Post #34 of 35 (951 views)
Shortcut

SmileSmileSmileThank you 1st! I will definately bring 1 or 2 of my furkids over. Cant handle all of them Cool

YYY MouMou & WangWang & Byron & LiangLiang & Young & LuLu - Love 'em all YYY

edser

Jul 2, 2003, 8:03 AM

Post #35 of 35 (946 views)
Shortcut

Hello jan welcome to this board. hope u can get all infomation you need,

Cheers
Wink

Smile
Serina
owns Enzo, then Zeno, now Zoe'n.....later Nezo,Ozne, Noze, Zone, Ezno, Onze, Zeon etc. anymore?

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my