Home: Members' Area: Members' Introduction:
GREETINGS FROM PENANG

agd
Novice

May 8, 2002, 10:15 PM

Post #1 of 3 (969 views)
Shortcut
GREETINGS FROM PENANG Can't Post

Hello "Dog People" out there. Let me first say that I was very excited to discover this site which caters to folks like us. My name is Aloysious (call me Aloy, for short). I'm a working professional in my mid-30's living in the state of Penang but residing on the mainland.

I'm into Mini Schnauzer's. I currently share my home with my first lady a Black & Silver 10 month old Mini Schnauzer "Ariel". I've had her for approx 7 months now.

For the fun of it, we entered her in the recent show in Penang (5/5/02) and was surprise with the results. My personal thanks and ackowledgement to both her handler and breeder. I'm definately sure that sure could not have won her first CC in her first show if I (an inexperience handler) had to handle her.

Without further boring you folks, just hope that I can learn and share my experiences with all the "sifu's" out there.

Regards,

Aloy

Derrickok
Novice

May 9, 2002, 1:26 AM

Post #2 of 3 (961 views)
Shortcut
Re: [agd] GREETINGS FROM PENANG [In reply to] Can't Post

Welcome to the forum Aloy.
I am glad to note that you have taken an interest in Dog Shows and hope the bug do not get the better of you, because this Dog Show bug is one of those that will take you from North to South.
As for your grooming, please refer to the grooming section, where some information is awaiting for you.
Regards.

ginl
ALPHA

May 9, 2002, 3:42 AM

Post #3 of 3 (959 views)
Shortcut
Re: [agd] GREETINGS FROM PENANG [In reply to] Can't Post

Hello Aloy,
Welcome Smile

Congrats on Ariel's achievement....saw quite a few beautiful miniature schnauzers during the show and yours must be one of them....keep it up Cool

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my