Home: Dog and Puppies Talk: General:
White Shepherd Puppies

leopui
K9 Maniac

Jul 3, 2001, 3:42 PM

Post #1 of 1 (2503 views)
Shortcut
White Shepherd Puppies Can't Post

Just a short note to inform you all that my "Sheba" have delivery a "GREAT" litter on June 22, 2001for 11 puppies (8 female & 3 male).

Currently, we have total of 5 reservation for two (02) males & three (03) females and that left with one male and four female left cos I am keeping one female pup from this litter.

If your are still interested, I would advise you to make a deposit of RM1, 000.00 for one puppy. Please refer to the terms and conditions under Premier Guarantee in my website at <www.911k9.com> for more detail.

Price for the pup is RM3, 000.00 each with full registration and RM2, 200.00 for limited registration. All pup will be micro-chipping for permanent identification and come with registration with AWSA (American White Shepherd Association) before going to the new owner. Inter-state will be shipping by fourth weeks of August 2001 and fourth weeks of September 2001 for international shipping, which required more than six flying hours and above.

Please write for more information.

SafeGuard 911 NightWatch K9 Asia PacificŪ
Working K9 for Property Protection & Family Companion.

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my