REFUSE TO CUT NAILS

bearbeartiger
Novice

May 4, 2002, 8:54 PM

Post #1 of 8 (4111 views)
Shortcut
REFUSE TO CUT NAILS Can't Post

Frown help !!!

My Tiger refuse to cut nails. what should i do Crazy i use to cut my puppy's nails everytime after bathing him (once a week). However after he went for an injection last few weeks, he stop letting me to cut his nails.

Now whenever i try to hold him, he will try to run away and turns into attacking modePirate i'm so worry the nail is getting longer and sometimes he will scraths himself and i'm afraid that the long nails will hurt him.

Can anybody give me some advice what should i do Unsure Thank youUnimpressed

Derrickok
Novice

May 6, 2002, 5:57 AM

Post #2 of 8 (4107 views)
Shortcut
Re: [bearbeartiger] REFUSE TO CUT NAILS [In reply to] Can't Post

I have done hundreds of dogs with similar problems with considerable success. There is an art in doing it. If you are interested, bring your bearbeartiger to me and I 'll do a professional jon for you for RM15.00 plus coahing you and recommending you on the right tools to use.

bearbeartiger
Novice

May 6, 2002, 5:00 PM

Post #3 of 8 (4100 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Derrickok] REFUSE TO CUT NAILS [In reply to] Can't Post

thanks

can i have ur contact no. or address? Open during weekends?

Derrickok
Novice

May 6, 2002, 7:22 PM

Post #4 of 8 (4096 views)
Shortcut

Please check your e-mail.

tangyp
Novice

May 7, 2002, 1:04 AM

Post #5 of 8 (4090 views)
Shortcut

Hello. I can relate to your problem. My JRT also try to run away whenever I'm trying to cut her nails. Not that she's afraid or anything...it's just that she wants to play *all* the time and can't stand being still for one moment. Crazy

Anyway, I bought her a rawhide bone and would give it to her to chew on whenever it's nail cutting time. She'd be happily chewing on her bone and I can do whatever needs to be done. But need to do it quick though before she got bored with the bone.

Try it.

bearbeartiger
Novice

May 7, 2002, 7:11 PM

Post #6 of 8 (4081 views)
Shortcut
Re: [tangyp] REFUSE TO CUT NAILS [In reply to] Can't Post

thanx tang, i will try ur methodSmile by the way ur doogy looks cute leLaugh how old is she arWink

tangyp
Novice

May 7, 2002, 7:42 PM

Post #7 of 8 (4076 views)
Shortcut

She will be 6 months old this coming May 24th. Smile

Your doggies looks really cute too. Does she shed a lot?

bearbeartiger
Novice

May 9, 2002, 12:28 AM

Post #8 of 8 (4062 views)
Shortcut
Re: [tangyp] REFUSE TO CUT NAILS [In reply to] Can't Post

hi hi,

sad to tell u dat the method doesn't work leCrazy he will chew and chew but whenever i start to hold his hand he will turn into attacking mode againFrown but nvm i will let khoo to handle himSly gautim him or bring him for grooming

by the way my puppy is a male chowchow age almost 10 mths now. yes he sheds quite heavily recently but duno y Frown...however new fur starts to grow again thank god...Blush

(This post was edited by bearbeartiger on May 9, 2002, 12:33 AM)

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my