Home: Members' Area: Members' Introduction:
An Amatuer Looking For A Place To Buy A Puppy

laikamyee
New User

May 3, 2002, 11:09 PM

Post #1 of 3 (1171 views)
Shortcut
An Amatuer Looking For A Place To Buy A Puppy Can't Post

Hi dog lovers, I am looking up & down for a place to view some handsomes. Definitely not those pets shops around our neigbourhood. Somewhere,..like a farm. I prefer to own a German Pointer/Labrador or Doberman. I believe one of you out there may know the right place for me. Thank you in advance.

Thank you with best regards.

Lai Kam Yee ( kylai@qes-hw.com )

Andrew

May 4, 2002, 4:31 AM

Post #2 of 3 (1163 views)
Shortcut
Re: [laikamyee] An Amatuer Looking For A Place To Buy A Puppy [In reply to] Can't Post

Hello to this Mr./Mrs Lai from ??? ,

This section is for member introduction and please do introduce yourself properly and you can see how other member intro. themself. in this member intro section.

And you message should be in the "Dog Rescue And Adoption " section instead of putting it her.

Thank You.

Andrew Wong
Miniature Pinscher, Born 22.12.2000

Dar
Dog Kichi

May 4, 2002, 6:07 PM

Post #3 of 3 (1157 views)
Shortcut
Re: [laikamyee] An Amatuer Looking For A Place To Buy A Puppy [In reply to] Can't Post

Hello Mr/Ms Lai,

Welcome to puppydotcom. Don't take things hard but do let us know how to call you, where U live as members can guide you to a puppy and then things will pick up.Bye, hope to get to know you better.

DarSly

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my