Home: Members' Area: Members' Introduction:
handsome Belgian Malinois

rockysoh
New User

Jul 14, 2013, 6:38 AM

Post #1 of 1 (7372 views)
Shortcut
handsome Belgian Malinois Can't Post

Hi, I have this account set up for my dog as he is quite lonely at home so I want to find him a playmate to play with sometimes, as my other dogs does not play with him.

you can see his pictures in the Schutzhund & Protection Dogs area (sorry if it is off topic but i have no idea where to post)

here is what my dog have to say:

My name is Rocky and I am a very good looking 3 year old male Belgian Malinois. Currently looking for a girlfriend or playmate because my other doggie siblings are too old to play with me :(

I have a certified pedigree from the Malaysian Kennel Association. (can be shown upon request) My paternal grandparents are from Germany. I am very healthy and strong with up to date vaccinations. Please go to my facebook page--> Rocky Soh for more pictures.

Note from owner: Playmate (any breed) just for fun. or girlfriend (stud) wanted for my dog. free of charge. only condition is that the dog is healthy and clean with vaccination records.

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my