Home: About This Site: Forum Help & Others:
Amended DBKL By-Law for Condo/Apt pet owners

Ange
Dog Kichi

Jan 5, 2013, 11:35 PM

Post #1 of 3 (55655 views)
Shortcut
Amended DBKL By-Law for Condo/Apt pet owners Can't Post

malaysianlaw.my/attachments pua_20110930_UUK%20Pelesenan%20Anjing%20dan%20Rumah%20Pembiakan%20Anjing%20(WPKL)%20(Pindaan)%20%202011_75685.pdf
malaysianlaw.my/attachments/pua_20110930_UUK%20Pelesenan%20Anjing%20dan%20Rumah%20Pembiakan%2
malaysianlaw.my

Until one has loved an animal, part of their soul remains unawakened.

(This post was edited by Ange on Jan 5, 2013, 11:36 PM)

khavariali
New User

Sep 30, 2013, 11:21 PM

Post #2 of 3 (51331 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Ange] Amended DBKL By-Law for Condo/Apt pet owners [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi there ;

i am wondering if you could help us to find pet friendly condo in KL (damansara, midvally , taman desa ), we are new n from a first day I am searching n calling the agents. I didn't find any pet friendly condo in these areas.
do you have any suggestion for us ? if you gave me some information I really appreciate.

best regards
Ali Khavari.

Ange
Dog Kichi

Oct 1, 2013, 12:24 AM

Post #3 of 3 (51324 views)
Shortcut
Re: [khavariali] Amended DBKL By-Law for Condo/Apt pet owners [In reply to] Can't Post

As far as I am aware, I have not heard of any pet friendly condos in KL nor Selangor. However there are quite a fair number of families staying in condos keeping 1 or 2 pets. I guess as long as your pets do not make a nuisance of themselves thus no reason what-so-ever for anyone to make any complaints against your pets, you can have your pets with you.

The main thing is to make sure that no one has any reason to lodge any complaints against your pets.

Until one has loved an animal, part of their soul remains unawakened.

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my