Home: Members' Area: Members' Introduction:
Newbie here at Puppy.com.my

victorjoshua
New User

Mar 22, 2012, 1:00 AM

Post #1 of 6 (3757 views)
Shortcut
Newbie here at Puppy.com.my Can't Post

Hello...a newbie here but have been keeping dogs for years. Recently got myself a Golden Retriever puppy. Named her Jamie and she is 4 months old now. Am totally in love with GR. Besides her, also have two adult dogs. Fei Lou (Shih Tzu mixed) and Miki (Min. Schnauzer), both 4 years old now.

Maybe someone can teach me how to attach pictures to the posting so I can show everyone my children. Hahahaah
Victor

My dogs forgive anger in me, the arrogance in me, the brute in me. They forgive everything I do before I forgive myself. ~Guy de la Valdene

kitten_penang

Mar 29, 2012, 6:48 AM

Post #2 of 6 (3573 views)
Shortcut
Re: [victorjoshua] Newbie here at Puppy.com.my [In reply to] Can't Post

hi and welcome Frown if you want to upload pics just look right at the bottom there's a box at the side of it is written attachment. click ( choose a file ) then click ( upload attachment ) after that click ( post reply )

victorjoshua
New User

Mar 29, 2012, 5:31 PM

Post #3 of 6 (3556 views)
Shortcut
Re: [kitten_penang] Newbie here at Puppy.com.my [In reply to] Can't Post

Thanks kitten_penang for the reply. But....I still can't see the attachment wo...all I have at the bottom are [Preview Post] [Check Spelling] and [Post Reply]....think im dumb...hahahaha
Victor

My dogs forgive anger in me, the arrogance in me, the brute in me. They forgive everything I do before I forgive myself. ~Guy de la Valdene

Ange
Dog Kichi

Mar 29, 2012, 9:08 PM

Post #4 of 6 (3553 views)
Shortcut

I can't see it too. Dumb & dumber here??? :D :D :D

Until one has loved an animal, part of their soul remains unawakened.

victorjoshua
New User

Mar 29, 2012, 10:09 PM

Post #5 of 6 (3552 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Ange] Newbie here at Puppy.com.my [In reply to] Can't Post

ya lo...can someone help us please...eager to show my furkids to everyone. hope this forum get active again.
Victor

kitten_penang

Apr 1, 2012, 4:20 AM

Post #6 of 6 (3389 views)
Shortcut

when you reply someone you can't posts pics but if you start a new thread you can Frown

come to think about it.it's weird when i replied my self i could upload a pic but when i reply you i can't Frown

(This post was edited by kitten_penang on Apr 1, 2012, 4:23 AM)

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my