Home: Dog and Puppies Talk: Current Dog Related Issues and News:
need advice

ranvin
New User

Jan 5, 2012, 6:52 AM

Post #1 of 5 (8607 views)
Shortcut
need advice Can't Post

is there a law stating we have to get permission from local council before we can rear dogs. i have been staying in penang for the past 3 years and have just moved to Kulim at Taman KTC. I have license for both my dogs, they are always in my compound and when i take them for a walk i always leash them. i do get kids who always walk to my house to disturb my dogs. I just received a warning notice from the local council that i am rearing dogs without their permission and they will take action (don't know what action as the notice doesn't say). What do i do? Any advice? i love my dogs and i am scared

xeon
Novice

Jan 5, 2012, 7:55 AM

Post #2 of 5 (8604 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ranvin] need advice [In reply to] Can't Post

Are the dog license from the new local council ?

ranvin
New User

Jan 6, 2012, 7:04 AM

Post #3 of 5 (8598 views)
Shortcut
Re: [xeon] need advice [In reply to] Can't Post

License is from the Penang council. So i have to take a license from the local council right. i went to the MPKK today and they said they can only issue after the 16th of January for this year. I thought All the states are in Malaysia so why do we have to take license for different states?

xeon
Novice

Jan 6, 2012, 8:06 AM

Post #4 of 5 (8590 views)
Shortcut

Yes, you need to license your dog with local council. Without that, they can take action against you.

AliceStewart
Novice

Jul 18, 2012, 10:54 PM

Post #5 of 5 (7264 views)
Shortcut

ya, you have to license your dog with local council.

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my