Home: Behavioral Problems: Dominant Dog Issues:
Moody at new house

Stephanie.Lee
Novice

Dec 13, 2011, 7:16 PM

Post #1 of 4 (75946 views)
Shortcut
Moody at new house Can't Post

I have just moved into a new house, and my dog seem so nervous and moody with the new environment. She does not want to drink water. What should i do to make her drink water at my new house. Will she getting used to it in few days with the new environment ? i wondering are there any difference of water filter and non filter water for canine drinking water ?

janeNmaxi
New User

Dec 17, 2011, 4:25 AM

Post #2 of 4 (75920 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Stephanie.Lee] Moody at new house [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi stephanie, have you tried walking your dog then give it water? it might be anxious and needed to get rid of the energy before it can fully trust the environment's elements. :) Try and give it a good long walk around the neighbourhood, then not only you are familiarizing your dog with the new place, you're also tiring it out so it'll definately be thristy enough to drink! :)

Stephanie.Lee
Novice

Dec 19, 2011, 5:40 PM

Post #3 of 4 (75877 views)
Shortcut
Re: [janeNmaxi] Moody at new house [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Jane, she seem like started to adapt the environment just used to be manja. Finally, she drinks water but very less and it same at when she was staying at my own house. I bring her to walk around at my new area, and she loves to go for walk also.

I still worried that she not used to pee everytime, jsut like how she live with me when i was still living at my parent's house. She will pee when i bring her for walk during evening time. She will only pee whenever she can't hold it anymore. But, i wondering she will hold it when at the new place Unsure. But i think dog will pee whenever they cant hold it right ?

xeon
Novice

Dec 20, 2011, 12:47 AM

Post #4 of 4 (75870 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Stephanie.Lee] Moody at new house [In reply to] Can't Post

Give him/her a few days to settle down. Dog will normally adapt very fast and so you should see him back to normal pretty soon.

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my