Home: Dog and Puppies Talk: General:
Quarantine from various countries into Malaysia

luckey
ALPHA

Aug 28, 2011, 5:58 AM

Post #1 of 3 (5362 views)
Shortcut
Quarantine from various countries into Malaysia Can't Post

Does anyone know current quarantine rules from various countries into Malaysia?

I heard there is no quarantine from dogs going from UK to Malaysia. What about NZ, Australia and USA?

Thanks!

Riccaval
ALPHA

Sep 19, 2011, 11:48 PM

Post #2 of 3 (4792 views)
Shortcut
Re: [luckey] Quarantine from various countries into Malaysia [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Jennifer,.....dogs from NZ and Australia free from quarantine. USA..7 days quarantine.

cuccio_mum
New User

Oct 6, 2011, 8:43 AM

Post #3 of 3 (4004 views)
Shortcut
Re: [luckey] Quarantine from various countries into Malaysia [In reply to] Can't Post

generally any countries within the rabbies free zone are exempted from quarantines this not just in Malaysia but among the rabbies free zone countries , in Malaysia , Sabah and Sarawak are consider rabbies free zone so dogs from the east coast can be exempted from quarantines whereas dog from penisular to east malaysia will need to go through the 1 month quarantine , unless you dog fly from UK / Sweden / Singapore etc into Sabah/Sarawak there will be no quarantines. Like i said , the exemption priviledge is shared between the rabbies free zone countries. My dog has a UK passport but when i fly him back from Italy, he still needs to go through the 1 week quarantine near LCCT , surprisingly good accomondation though Frown

In Reply To

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my