Home: Behavioral Problems: Peeing and Poo Problem:
Please help me before I start to dislike my dogs plssssssss

yeoh
New User

Aug 14, 2011, 10:20 AM

Post #1 of 1 (39458 views)
Shortcut
Please help me before I start to dislike my dogs plssssssss Can't Post

Hi any person who has the solution to my problem?

I had a poodle around 7 months now and before that she knows how to go to toilet and do her business but 1 month ago I rescue another pup. This pup is around 3 months old and I know it's normal for him to poo and pee all over for his age but my7 months old is doing the same thing too. I have been training them since 3 weeks ago but it's hard to keep an eye on 2 dogs and I don't know who to correct if I saw a puddle or a poo on the floor. If I see a poo or pee in the toilet I will call them
Both into the toilet and give them treats and I have been repeating this for 3 weeks now but still pee and poo on the floor. I have tried scolding them if I caught them in action and this lead to them refuse to pee and poo in front of me when I bring them to toilet. Another method I tried is to let them out after they finish their business but the thing is they don't pee and poo at the same time. For instance after they pee I let them out and few min later they poo on the floor.... Please tell me how to toilet train 2 dogs at the same time

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my