Home: Dog Rescue and Adoption: Dogs for Adoption at SPCA:
Overpriced adoption?

ixrukia
New User

May 26, 2011, 2:13 AM

Post #1 of 2 (6428 views)
Shortcut
Overpriced adoption? Can't Post

I went to spca and wanted to adopt a shih tzu there but guess what. It was RM500. Now i know the reason why there are little people adopting dogs in spca. In other countries , they gives the dog for free. I understand you have to spay them and stuff but Rm500 is really unreasonable.

kitten_penang

Mar 29, 2012, 8:29 AM

Post #2 of 2 (3194 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ixrukia] Overpriced adoption? [In reply to] Can't Post

you pay any where from rm650 to rm1k+ for a puppy from the pet store.where does the money from the sales of that store go to... puppy mills,greedy breeders,people who breed to make more money and that in turn cause un-wanted pets that are often left at shelters. if you pay rm500 for a puppy at the shelter the money is used to save countless other lives at that shelter.it's very shallow to say getting a dog from an SPCA is expensive but spending more then that for the same pet at a pet store is deemed ok. the mentality of some people just irks me sometimes. if you really love life... all and any type of life sacrifice a little bit just so others can save these poor things at the shelters.

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my