View Results (2 votes)

mimififfy
Novice

May 20, 2011, 6:05 AM

Post #1 of 5 (8170 views)
Shortcut
Looking forward to adopt a puppy Can't Post

Hi,

Recently, my cross breed splitz passed away due to old age Frown.. I have another dog at home. She is around 14 years human age. She seems to be very lonely as she lost her partner. I am looking for a puppy now to keep her company. Medium-sized when reach dog adult age, female, cross-breed should be okay. I am staying somewhere in Klang. Anyone with puppy for adoption, please do reply.

Thank you.

ai_ney
Ultra ALPHA

May 20, 2011, 9:43 PM

Post #2 of 5 (8158 views)
Shortcut
Re: [mimififfy] Looking forward to adopt a puppy [In reply to] Can't Post

hi, i hv 2 female puppies for adoption - Cranberry and Strawberry. they were rescued with their mother n siblings from under a car when they were only 3 days old. they r 5 mths old now.

vaccination completed. must be neutered when they are old enough. adopter to reimburse vaccination and neutering fee.

attached their pix. sorry it's a bit blur. on the left is Cranberry, and Strawberry is on the right. let me know if u r interested and we can discuss further.

thanks.

Frown
Attachments: Cranberry & Strawberry.jpg (190 KB)

alfie
New User

May 21, 2011, 11:47 PM

Post #3 of 5 (8134 views)
Shortcut

I have 5 pups spitz mixed labrador... 2 months old... call if interested

fumehell
Novice

May 27, 2011, 12:04 AM

Post #4 of 5 (8058 views)
Shortcut

i have a mongrel female puppy for adoption.my mom bring her home when she saw her at a playground near my house.she is about 3 to 4months old.

mimififfy
Novice

May 29, 2011, 2:36 AM

Post #5 of 5 (8015 views)
Shortcut
Re: [alfie] Looking forward to adopt a puppy [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi,

Wanted to call as intend to have another puppy but seems can't find your contact number. saw in in petfinders last week but not there anymore.

By the way, is the puppies still available? I keen to adopt a female ones. If yes, most probably can only drop by during weekends.

Thank you.

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my