German Shepherd Poisioned

jazzman
New User

May 9, 2011, 5:49 PM

Post #1 of 1 (2012 views)
Shortcut
German Shepherd Poisioned Can't Post

Hi All,

Last weekend was definitely the worst in my life. One f my German Shepherd was poisoned. I believed the "bas444d" used rat poison. It was all over in less than 45 minutes. Yamo, my black shepherd was only about to turn 12 months old on vesak day. I really do not know how people can do such a things, taking a life. I believe I know who that perpetrator jerk is because on the same morning that "jerk" scolded me when I was walking Yamo. She accused me of letting my Yamo defecate in front of her house. Well, Yamo sometimes does that BUT I always CLEAN it up after him, ALWAYS WITHOUT FAIL. Everybody in my neighbourhood knows that. Hell, I ALWAYS clean up after my dogs. Its a responsibility for keeping dogs. In fact everybody knows that, including that "jerk" husband. He even says "if only everyone is like me". I am not saying its definitely her doing, but its got to be a coincident of the century if its not her. Well I am sure she is going to pay dearly through her karma,if its her.

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my