Cocker Spaniel is a Gun dog too.

First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 Next page Last page  View All

daniel
Enthusiast

Jul 17, 2004, 7:57 AM

Post #76 of 82 (1331 views)
Shortcut
Re: [edser] Cocker Spaniel is a Gun dog too. [In reply to] Can't Post

dunno lah.. one day put both of them together and see lah. your one girl or boy ah??

!!!!!WARNING!!!!!
DUN TALK TO ME IF YOU ARE EASILY OFFENDED.
COS I'M A DAMM KWAILAN FELLA OK!!!

edser

Jul 17, 2004, 6:13 PM

Post #77 of 82 (1321 views)
Shortcut
Re: [minglmy] Cocker Spaniel is a Gun dog too. [In reply to] Can't Post

Coolhi ming yan,

we are all fine indeed!! things is progressing and hope soon i will be able to see you there!!! the kids is feeling a bit down coz mama and papa has less time to take them out for thier outings but overall they have been great!!!! some time thay have me spending full days with them but sometimes thay have to home alone!!! well, no shopping so far and i think Enzo miss being dressed up!!! You know!! the fashion boy!!! Well how are you?? How is the kiddos???Send my regards yaBlush

Smile
Serina
owns Enzo, then Zeno, now Zoe'n.....later Nezo,Ozne, Noze, Zone, Ezno, Onze, Zeon etc. anymore?

edser

Jul 17, 2004, 6:17 PM

Post #78 of 82 (1320 views)
Shortcut
Re: [daniel] Cocker Spaniel is a Gun dog too. [In reply to] Can't Post

Ya maybe one day ya!!Wink Zeno is a male black ACS!!! Veyr naughthy and i usually bring him out to his groomer and a bit of friend visits near Old Klang Road!! So maybe one day, All cocker spaniel owner may have a get together ya!!!!

Smile
Serina
owns Enzo, then Zeno, now Zoe'n.....later Nezo,Ozne, Noze, Zone, Ezno, Onze, Zeon etc. anymore?

minglmy
Puppycom Veteran

Jul 27, 2004, 8:24 AM

Post #79 of 82 (1234 views)
Shortcut
Re: [sasa] Cocker Spaniel is a Gun dog too. [In reply to] Can't Post

hi sasa,

good news ! there is 2 blue roan english cocker available at your price range from my breeder friend and I can assure u that the pups will be from a reputable breeder.

i have send u a email just now... please reply me either way if ur still looking.

*if ur i wud say that its ur luck to get a purebreed with MKA with that price range too ! *

cheers,
minglmy

sasa
Enthusiast

Jul 28, 2004, 6:26 AM

Post #80 of 82 (1216 views)
Shortcut
Re: [minglmy] Cocker Spaniel is a Gun dog too. [In reply to] Can't Post

Thanks Ming Yang for your good effort. but i am sorry to let u know i oredi "own" a doggie since 18/07 (Sunday).... Blush

I've make an adoption from PAWS wth my girl friend n now this kasihan doggie was temporary being keep at my girl friend's factory (Sungai Buloh). This fella just simply won my heart during my first visitation at PAWS and to be honest to say i feel hopelessness wth his bad living condition n all of sudden i hv strong feel that i want to rescue him asap... Praise Lord this doggie now is doing fine at my friend's place. He ate a lot and bark a lot. Eveytime i pay him a visit (i drive to Sungai Buloh every 2-3 days after work) i feel peace and joy...

So Ming Yang, pls tell ur breeder friend that i hate to disappoint him. may be i can keep second doggie but it will only occur when i move out fr my current place.

p/s: no more "Gundog Group", pls get me at "Mixed Breed" next time ya.

cheers, sasa
BOWIE I MISS YOU!!!

minglmy
Puppycom Veteran

Jul 29, 2004, 6:12 AM

Post #81 of 82 (1193 views)
Shortcut
Re: [sasa] Cocker Spaniel is a Gun dog too. [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Sasa,

I'm glad to hear that ! congrats ya !

cheers,
minglmy

tracky
Enthusiast

Nov 9, 2004, 5:53 AM

Post #82 of 82 (952 views)
Shortcut
Re: [melissa] Cocker Spaniel is a Gun dog too. [In reply to] Can't Post

yoo guys & girls

i am new owner of a 2 mths old english cocker spaniel...

just 1 2 ask a stupid Q... wat doest u guys means gun dog?UnimpressedBlush

wat skill ur puppy got?

how to train them?

First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my