Home: Behavioral Problems: Peeing and Poo Problem:
Marking Problem - Need Advise

comel23
Novice

Jun 20, 2003, 11:30 PM

Post #1 of 4 (1279 views)
Shortcut
Marking Problem - Need Advise Can't Post

My nephew has recently adopted a miniture pinscher from a friend of mine. However, this cute little guy loves marking all over the house and our garden whenever he comes to stay when my nephew is outstation. I tried watching him all the time and gave him a stern NO whenever he tried doing it inside. It doesn't work. So, today I am trying the process of toilet training all over again in our toilet. Anymore suggestions??????????????? My other 3 canine companions never had this problem since they are all females and well trained since they were a pup.......WinkWink

Cheers
Lilie
Cheers Everyone

"Love Your Dog and You'll Be Loved Unconditionally"

yumiko_masaki
ALPHA

Jun 21, 2003, 2:16 AM

Post #2 of 4 (1274 views)
Shortcut
Re: [comel23] Marking Problem - Need Advise [In reply to] Can't Post

LaughLaugh hi there...

i myslef is having a minpin... and he doesn't seems to have the problem... i kinda didn't give him a toilet train before as he kows where to pee and poo...

i think your nephew do have a very stubborn pup... haha .. try putting some newspapers on the floor and when you see him want to pee or poo.. just bring him out to the paper spot and let him pee or poo.. and if he does pee and poo on the paper, do praise him and let him know he does it right ...

then as time when by , you can reduce the paper each and everytime he pee and poo... i hope it works for you ...
make sure that you never shout on the pup when he does something wrong in which this is not right ...

good luck in the toilet train thing...Wink
~~~ It'S a DoGgY DoG WorLD~~

%%%%
^""'^ %%%%
( ' ; ' )
(")**(") WOW! WOW!

YUMIKO masaki @ charming PARIS girl
love's dogs... true dog lover !!!
My PETS, My FRIEND, My FAMILY

MY DEAREST MITCHER BOY MUMMY WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU 13TH MAY 2007

comel23
Novice

Jun 21, 2003, 4:28 PM

Post #3 of 4 (1266 views)
Shortcut
Re: [yumiko_masaki] Marking Problem - Need Advise [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Yumika

Thanks for the suggestions. I think that little fella is a bit confused about where is "his home". I have started your suggestion and hope it works.

Cheers
Comel 23 the companion of the lovely 3 dogs and a cat.
Cheers Everyone

"Love Your Dog and You'll Be Loved Unconditionally"

sweeeng
ALPHA

Jun 30, 2003, 9:02 PM

Post #4 of 4 (1249 views)
Shortcut
Re: [comel23] Marking Problem - Need Advise [In reply to] Can't Post

The mini pincher ... is trying to mark it's new place ... . it's alwiz like this.... to male dogs...

Regards,
Swee ENg

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my