Home: Members' Area: Members' Introduction:
never own a dog and would like to have a guard dog

stellasia
New User

Nov 18, 2010, 7:53 AM

Post #1 of 5 (2311 views)
Shortcut
never own a dog and would like to have a guard dog Can't Post

hye there, im stella. javascript: addTag(';)')
i just trasfer to langkawi...
seen i was a kid i like to own a dog but my parent wont allowed me. javascript: addTag(':/')
now i wanna have a puppy.
i was looking for guard dog..
i neva have any experience with dog.
what should i do? javascript: addTag('pirate')
if any basenji type, i wanna buy one...
cause my neighbors is malay n they dont mind if i own a dog but they told me that they dont like barking dog..
WinkWinkWinkPirate
gadisrubah.blogspot.com

huat
Novice

Dec 8, 2010, 12:00 AM

Post #2 of 5 (2259 views)
Shortcut
Re: [stellasia] never own a dog and would like to have a guard dog [In reply to] Can't Post

hi,

basenji is kinda rare in malaysia, and i would assume its gonna be expensive.

and even basenji make noise too...

most dog will bark but thats because they are either left alone too long and develop separation anxiety, or when the are agitated or spooked.

so spend lotsa time with your pouch, and lavish them with love, than they will not have any reason to bark =D

kitten_penang

Mar 29, 2012, 7:12 AM

Post #3 of 5 (1899 views)
Shortcut
Re: [stellasia] never own a dog and would like to have a guard dog [In reply to] Can't Post

i sure hope you did you homework on dog care 101 before you bought that puppy.btw a novice dog owner should never get a guard dog or a power breed dog.those poor dogs mostly end up in a pound,put down and only get bad press for their breed if their owners don't know how or the proper way to take care of them.

Ange
Dog Kichi

Mar 29, 2012, 9:14 PM

Post #4 of 5 (1895 views)
Shortcut
Re: [kitten_penang] never own a dog and would like to have a guard dog [In reply to] Can't Post

My dad used to own a guard dog (GS) and you really have to be 'the leader'. High maintenance if purebreed and needless to say needs lots of space. Now I'm happy with my only 1 mid size ACS.

Until one has loved an animal, part of their soul remains unawakened.

kitten_penang

Apr 1, 2012, 4:19 AM

Post #5 of 5 (1885 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Ange] never own a dog and would like to have a guard dog [In reply to] Can't Post

i got a medium larger dog too but i love big dogs

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my