Home

Main Index MAIN
INDEX
FAQ FAQ & HELP FAQ PHOTO GALLERY Who's Online WHO'S
IN

Home: Poll: Suggestion for POLL Topics:
"Problem Dogs Are Made Not Born" (agree/disagree?)

Fred2'O
Novice

Nov 9, 2010, 9:16 AM

Post #1 of 3 (4262 views)
Shortcut
"Problem Dogs Are Made Not Born" (agree/disagree?) Can't Post

For me I think "nature" and "nurture" can both be a contributing factor. I can't really say whether I agree or disagree with the statement above but what do the rest of you think?

GoldenAddict
Canine Addict

Nov 11, 2010, 6:33 AM

Post #2 of 3 (4225 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Fred2'O] "Problem Dogs Are Made Not Born" (agree/disagree?) [In reply to] Can't Post

Only partially. Problem dogs are born AND made. Some problem dogs are from poor breeding - ie dogs with temperamental issues or being completely unsound. Other problem dogs are made through having craptacular owners. The first cannot be changed only managed, the second can however be changed.

Good question by the way!

"Multi BIS (local) GreatGrowkenn Agnes CGC" is ranked #5 (all-breed) in Best Malaysian Bred Dog Of The Year 2010"

Fred2'O
Novice

Nov 12, 2010, 10:16 AM

Post #3 of 3 (4192 views)
Shortcut
Re: [GoldenAddict] "Problem Dogs Are Made Not Born" (agree/disagree?) [In reply to] Can't Post

I agree with you Melissa.

There are going to be dogs that are born with bad temperaments that cannot be cured through training and there are going to be dogs raised in environments that do not allow for proper socialization or training and create a problem dog.

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my