Home

Main Index MAIN
INDEX
FAQ FAQ & HELP FAQ PHOTO GALLERY Who's Online WHO'S
IN

Home: General: Chit Chat:
Anyone know whre Can i look for Spitz or Westie for adoption??

jin_san
Novice

Oct 16, 2010, 12:04 PM

Post #1 of 5 (2512 views)
Shortcut
Anyone know whre Can i look for Spitz or Westie for adoption?? Can't Post

Veanne
K9 Maniac

Oct 18, 2010, 6:49 PM

Post #2 of 5 (2498 views)
Shortcut
Re: [jin_san] Anyone know whre Can i look for Spitz or Westie for adoption?? [In reply to] Can't Post

you can always try to search from SPCA

~L0v3 SHIRO 4 EveR~

jin_san
Novice

Oct 19, 2010, 9:45 AM

Post #3 of 5 (2480 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Veanne] Anyone know whre Can i look for Spitz or Westie for adoption?? [In reply to] Can't Post

i tried to search bfore, but i cant found any from its website.

is dat any other way ?

Veanne
K9 Maniac

Oct 19, 2010, 6:06 PM

Post #4 of 5 (2470 views)
Shortcut
Re: [jin_san] Anyone know whre Can i look for Spitz or Westie for adoption?? [In reply to] Can't Post

It's very rare to have westies up for adoption.. if you know westies, you should know how much it cost.. you can also search from acsyen... last time she had westies up for adoption.. you could try to ask her... as for spitz..there's lots of them at spca or paws...

Just a piece of advice.. if you couldn't commit for at least 80%.. don't get a pedigree.. a mongrel would be enough.. as pedigree needs lots of commitment from you... besides, mongrel are sometimes more clever and obedient than pedigree.. ^^ have a nice day

~L0v3 SHIRO 4 EveR~

jin_san
Novice

Oct 21, 2010, 10:50 AM

Post #5 of 5 (2438 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Veanne] Anyone know whre Can i look for Spitz or Westie for adoption?? [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi, thx for ur advice.

Actualli i use to adopt a westie. But it has passed away on august.

He left alot of stuff in my room...Few bottle of supplement,Dry food, snacks..and those groomin tools.

ANd we spent alot for the cremation too...so i juz thought dun wan wasted n try to look for free adoption.

ANyway..thx for ur reply n advice alot..

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my