Home: Dog and Puppies Talk: General:
cheating pet shop in ss14

megan3
Novice

Sep 20, 2010, 7:15 AM

Post #1 of 3 (2895 views)
Shortcut
cheating pet shop in ss14 Can't Post

i jus wan to alert all of u out there that this pet shop in ss14 named U R MY PET HOUSE is not being honest..
we always purchase this dog food name advodermnatural from U R MY PET HOUSE in ss14..the package indicated that we can claim for a free packet with 10 labels of bar-code..
the other day my mom called the pet shop and told them she wanted to claim but when she arrived, they require her to give them 11 labels instead of 10..their reason is they need to buy the packet from their supplier..i don't think this is appropriate as it is mentioned clearly on the package that 10 labels u get 1 free..so if they require 11 labels from all customers, they can claim themselves 1 free package from every 10 customers who came to claim their free ones..this is cheating and i am so frustrated with this pet shop..moreover i don't think getting the free packet from the supplier is our problem..they should settle it on their own instead of asking us to give them an additional label..

PSY
K9 Kaki

Sep 20, 2010, 5:10 PM

Post #2 of 3 (2884 views)
Shortcut
Re: [megan3] cheating pet shop in ss14 [In reply to] Can't Post

Noted, now you go find out who is the importer and complain to them anf after that go a step further, complain to the head office.... that is assuming it is imported.

princesscookie
Novice

Dec 16, 2010, 9:33 PM

Post #3 of 3 (2612 views)
Shortcut
Re: [megan3] cheating pet shop in ss14 [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Megan,

yes, it supposed to be just 10 barcodes of the same size of food. i'll inform avoderm's supplier on this. actually, u can claim it at any pet shops. not necessarily go back to the same one

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my