IN

Home: Dog and Puppies Talk: General:
Labrador for adopt

shalmay

Sep 14, 2010, 4:08 AM

Post #1 of 5 (2798 views)
Shortcut
Labrador for adopt Can't Post

hi, so sad to post an adoption news here...

i have a 4 years old yellow male Labrador, i got him since he was 2 months old... so cute... so active... and live happily until now.. he is my everything... even i was pregnant, also take him out every twice a day until the day i delivered... because husband is working oversea...

when baby's full moon.... i just recovered after delivered in 30 days.. i also take care very good on him... that time, my mother was free a bit to help me take care baby when i need take him out for walk n poo... everyday in twice...

but now, mother not free anymore to help me take care my baby... i don't have the chance to take my dog out again... just me a person at home to take care baby, dog, n the household... i even tried before to take him out poo poo when my baby is sleeping, is very dangerous to do like this with leave baby alone at home.. tried few times before, i heard my baby cried so loudly and fell down from the sarung when i home with my dog.. i can't take any risk to do it again..

because need more time to put on baby, he is lonely n sad.. if my husband is home, it won't get any problem.. but he is oversea, no choice.. i hope can find someone is labrador lover, can adopt him, sayang him, take good care of him..

DarkSun
New User

Oct 20, 2010, 12:39 AM

Post #2 of 5 (2641 views)
Shortcut
Re: [shalmay] Labrador for adopt [In reply to] Can't Post

Hey, so sorry to hear about your case.

Anyway, i am interested to adopt your dog it he/she is still available.

you can email me the detail to justinksl@hotmail.com i can arrange myself to meet you up.

shalmay

Oct 21, 2010, 6:48 AM

Post #3 of 5 (2622 views)
Shortcut
Re: [DarkSun] Labrador for adopt [In reply to] Can't Post

hi... thanks for kind in my case...

but, i decided for not give away my kenneth.. i cried for many nights when someone agree to adopt him.. i only know i can't lose him... how hard life i also passed it.. i think i can keep passing the coming tough life with my baby n kenneth...

sorry i canceled it...
i will take good care on himSmile

DarkSun
New User

Oct 22, 2010, 4:36 AM

Post #4 of 5 (2601 views)
Shortcut
Re: [shalmay] Labrador for adopt [In reply to] Can't Post

Hey, no problem at all. From your reply, i really can tell u love kenneth as well as your baby.

Ya, take good care of him and as part of your family. Good Luck !

Cheers!

shalmay

Dec 18, 2010, 8:23 PM

Post #5 of 5 (2365 views)
Shortcut
Re: [DarkSun] Labrador for adopt [In reply to] Can't Post

hi, darksun

i'm so soli to change my mind... im totally can't take any risk anymore.. my daughter was being scared many times when can't see me around after her sleeps.... she just cried so loud so loud... even next door can heard her cries.... do u still interest with my dog? ur email can't send through, i think missed out something there... pls email me if u still in interest, thanks

shalmay2u

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my