Hi, im having a Labrador Retriever.

huat
Novice

Sep 11, 2010, 4:25 AM

Post #1 of 3 (1307 views)
Shortcut
Hi, im having a Labrador Retriever. Can't Post

hye ya all,

my name is huat, and im getting a labrador puppy by end of this month.

ii use to have several dogs, but all are smaller breed, shih tzu and toy poodle.

i have read and learned alot of information from this forum. but there are still many question.

hope ya all can help me out =)

huat
Novice

Dec 7, 2010, 11:43 PM

Post #2 of 3 (1121 views)
Shortcut
Re: [huat] Hi, im having a Labrador Retriever. [In reply to] Can't Post

Hye all,

it had been a busy 2months since my labrador arrived, i've name it odysseus =D

he is now 3 and half months old.

puppy proofing, house-training, and tricks has taken lotsa my time, and it all pay off. he knew sit come go wait hand.

its hard to see him pee and poo at the same place, but atleast he did all his business outside the house =)

im on proud labrador owner.

i have several question here, im feeding my lab purina pro plan lamb and rice for puppy.

but i was told that it was not the best choice. im at a lost on which brand to change to, but at the same time, im trying to maintain my food budget and not raise it too much. currently i pay rm 52.90 for a 3kilo bag, and 49.90 for chicken and rice flavor, i alternate lamb and chicken of the same brand to add some variety to his intake, is this ok for the dog?

any good kibble around the same price? i was ask to buy orijen, but the price is CRAZY.

another thing i wanna know is, is there any dog friendly park where many dog owner will walk their dog near cheras area?

while the field near my place are ok with dogs, but theres no other dogs owner around that i can socialize my dog with them. the nearest i knew is at central park and desa parkcity, which is more than 45min away, i can do this mayb once or twice amonth, i was hoping theres somewhere nearer and i can do it more often.

huat
Novice

Dec 8, 2010, 12:16 AM

Post #3 of 3 (1120 views)
Shortcut
Re: [huat] Hi, im having a Labrador Retriever. [In reply to] Can't Post

is there any dog related event that is taking place in the near future?

i would like to bring my lab along and meet more pouch and their owner.

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my