Home: Dog and Puppies Talk: Dog Grooming:
Beware of sending your lovely pet for grooming

Minnieminnie
New User

Aug 29, 2010, 8:38 PM

Post #1 of 2 (2729 views)
Shortcut
Beware of sending your lovely pet for grooming Can't Post

I had a bad experience, just would like to share with all the pet owners. Three months ago, I sent my dog to a shop in SS15, Subang, I found kutu on my dog's body after return from grooming. Then I bathed my dog with tick-off shampoo and checked to make sure no more kutu. I am quite sure the tick is from the shop because my dog had never contact to other dog. The moving area is only in my house. Last week, I sent my dog to the same shop for grooming again. I checked my dog thoroughly right after grooming, in order to make sure the dog is free from kutu. I could not find any kutu, therefore, thought is safe. Unfortunately, after few days, my dog was sicked. Dr confirmed it was tick fever.
Beware when you send your dog for grooming. My dog is one of the bad luck one.

GoldenAddict
Canine Addict

Aug 29, 2010, 10:11 PM

Post #2 of 2 (2727 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Minnieminnie] Beware of sending your lovely pet for grooming [In reply to] Can't Post

Have you contacted the shop & told them that they have a tick problem & need an exterminator?

"Multi BIS (local) GreatGrowkenn Agnes CGC" is ranked #5 (all-breed) in Best Malaysian Bred Dog Of The Year 2010"

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my