Home

Main Index MAIN
INDEX
FAQ FAQ & HELP FAQ PHOTO GALLERY Who's Online WHO'S
IN

Home: Dog and Puppies Talk: General:
How to check with those hotels which allow furkid into the hotels?

angelyn
New User

Aug 27, 2010, 11:14 PM

Post #1 of 3 (1772 views)
Shortcut
How to check with those hotels which allow furkid into the hotels? Can't Post

Im planing to bring my furkid to holiday in Penang...but how am i going to bring the furkid along to enter the hotels?....which hotel allow dogs?pls help....anyone know ? Frown Frown

GoldenAddict
Canine Addict

Aug 27, 2010, 11:55 PM

Post #2 of 3 (1770 views)
Shortcut
Re: [angelyn] How to check with those hotels which allow furkid into the hotels? [In reply to] Can't Post

So far, Aurora Court is the only service apartment in Penang that allows dogs. Just make sure your dog does not soil on the beds and/or couches. If your dog does do its business in the apartment, please clean up after it.

For more pet-friendly places in Malaysia, click here.

"Multi BIS (local) GreatGrowkenn Agnes CGC" is ranked #5 (all-breed) in Best Malaysian Bred Dog Of The Year 2010"

(This post was edited by GoldenAddict on Aug 28, 2010, 12:00 AM)

angelyn
New User

Aug 28, 2010, 7:50 AM

Post #3 of 3 (1760 views)
Shortcut
Re: [GoldenAddict] How to check with those hotels which allow furkid into the hotels? [In reply to] Can't Post

ohhhhh....really really say thanks a lot to u Golden Addict....i have search for that few place which u suggest me to....well i have look after the Aurora Apartment ....so i will keep this for my holiday with my lovely furkid...!! really really thanks a lot....!!!

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my