Beware of SEE VETERINARY MEDICAL CENTRE

Mlam
New User

Jul 25, 2010, 6:49 PM

Post #1 of 5 (7917 views)
Shortcut
Beware of SEE VETERINARY MEDICAL CENTRE Can't Post

SEE VETERINARY MEDICAL CENTRE. 47, Jln 1/149J, Bdr Baru Sri Petaling

Beware of this animal clinic in Sri Petaling. The veterinarian, Dr See has a reputation of prolonging medication, requesting his clients to do all sort of 'complete blood test' for their pets and keeping the owners in the dark about the real health condition of the pets. He will give false hope to the owners even the pets are suffering from diabetes, kidney failure and etc. He will try his best to squeeze money from clients who are afford and willing to pay the medical bills. When the pets pass away, he may state that they are caused by unidentified virus or disease! I am totally disappointed at his irresponsibility.

Fred2'O
Novice

Jul 25, 2010, 10:27 PM

Post #2 of 5 (7905 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Mlam] Beware of SEE VETERINARY MEDICAL CENTRE [In reply to] Can't Post

It is really important to have evidence to back up your claims or you could get sued by the doctor himself for this accusation. I'm just saying.

(This post was edited by Fred2'O on Jul 25, 2010, 10:30 PM)

Mlam
New User

Jul 26, 2010, 8:27 PM

Post #3 of 5 (7879 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Fred2'O] Beware of SEE VETERINARY MEDICAL CENTRE [In reply to] Can't Post

I am writing this statement to draw the attention of pet owners so that they are aware of this matter. No point to besmirch the vet's reputation. Apparently, I am one of his 'foolish clients' who have believed him before. I was shock and angry when I knew the truth.... and when I surveyed around, I noticed that I was not the only one. I am not sure whether all the blood test reports and medical bills of my pets can be considered as evidence but I don't mind if he really wants to sue me. I just don't like the people who take advantage of the pet lovers. Anyway, whoever read these statements of mine can make the judgement themselves.

tanyatpg
Novice

Oct 8, 2010, 8:00 PM

Post #4 of 5 (7643 views)
Shortcut

How did you get to know the truth?

zephyros
Canine Addict

Oct 12, 2010, 12:36 AM

Post #5 of 5 (7599 views)
Shortcut

no more "updates" ?

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my