Home: Dog & Puppy Health: General Dog Health and Care:
Teeth Scaling for Dogs

alanabby
Novice

Jun 1, 2010, 4:21 AM

Post #1 of 5 (5990 views)
Shortcut
Teeth Scaling for Dogs Can't Post

Looking for a recommended vet for teeth scaling for my mini schnuazer nearby subang or usj area.Frown

Knotidoc
Enthusiast

Jun 1, 2010, 8:01 PM

Post #2 of 5 (5974 views)
Shortcut
Re: [alanabby] Teeth Scaling for Dogs [In reply to] Can't Post

How cheap? How about scale one free one?

U could visit Rain Animal Centre. 55A JlanSS 18/6 Subang Jaya 47500 Tel:56212751. The clinic is situated above Amy's Pet Shop. Dr.Chris James and Mani from Subang Animal Clinic are there to attend to you.

T

Opinion expressed may appear unorthodox & unconventional, sometimes even controversial but facts given are assured of their accuracy.

alanabby
Novice

Jun 2, 2010, 3:31 AM

Post #3 of 5 (5961 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Knotidoc] Teeth Scaling for Dogs [In reply to] Can't Post

Really? Scale one free one? I hv called them last nite, they never mention got this promotion. Told them is 2.5years old. Quoted me RM200.00. Never send my dog for scaling. Is the price reasonable? Any advise.Frown

Knotidoc
Enthusiast

Jun 2, 2010, 7:03 AM

Post #4 of 5 (5958 views)
Shortcut
Re: [alanabby] Teeth Scaling for Dogs [In reply to] Can't Post

If you are willing to travel to Kuchai Maju off Jln Kuchai Lama at Lee Vet Clinic Dr.Lee Wai Wai will only charge you RM150.00

As for the price, this I am afraid is quite standard. Your dog will first be under GA, minimum charge RM50/RM60 go by weight of animal. The whole process will take about 2 to 2 1/2 hour.

Opinion expressed may appear unorthodox & unconventional, sometimes even controversial but facts given are assured of their accuracy.

alanabby
Novice

Jun 3, 2010, 6:27 AM

Post #5 of 5 (5937 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Knotidoc] Teeth Scaling for Dogs [In reply to] Can't Post

I see. Thanks for sharing the info. God Bless You....

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my