Home

Main Index MAIN
INDEX
FAQ FAQ & HELP FAQ PHOTO GALLERY Who's Online WHO'S
IN

Home: Members' Area: Members' Introduction:
Rokkie Mummy & a G.Retriever ladies who luv screw driver!

natty
New User

Apr 21, 2010, 6:51 AM

Post #1 of 3 (914 views)
Shortcut
Rokkie Mummy & a G.Retriever ladies who luv screw driver! Can't Post

Ola everyone,

My dream doggie, a 1.5+yrs Female G.Retriver - RENNIE. Adopted her from a careless owner who treated her like stray dog Pirate.

Chained under the hot sun, no proper water, fed her by frozen food and thrown on the floor, totally underweight <18kg. That's the time I asked for her and brought her back immediately without thinking.

Having eating problem as she just DON't like pet food at all!!!Unsure Headache...

And, the MOST!! She scared of any pet's toy like ball, but will get crazy and jumping up & down when she see screwdriver/bolts & nuts, or any metal item!!!OMG..

Finally, she put on weight and starting to behave as Normal doggie...This is the 3rd mth.

ACC
K9 Servant

Apr 21, 2010, 8:40 PM

Post #2 of 3 (909 views)
Shortcut
Re: [natty] Rokkie Mummy & a G.Retriever ladies who luv screw driver! [In reply to] Can't Post

Cheers!

GoldenAddict
Canine Addict

Apr 21, 2010, 9:09 PM

Post #3 of 3 (907 views)
Shortcut
Re: [natty] Rokkie Mummy & a G.Retriever ladies who luv screw driver! [In reply to] Can't Post

Hello natty,

I've noticed that different dogs seem to go for certain items & textures - One of my Goldens dearly loves tennis balls. My other Golden loves soft toys. My other two young adult/yearling Goldens love cardboard or anything paper-ish. My Dalmatian couldn't care less about anything except her darn feet. She licks & chews on them to her heart's content. Her feet are now yeast-ridden. And then there are dogs who absolutely love rocks. Some love to chew on empty coke bottles & so on.

It's quite obvious that your dog only had scrap metal to play with when she was still in her previous home, though you should not allow her to play or chew on any of those things because it can destroy her teeth. You should try different dog toys to see if you can find one she likes.

"Multi BIS (local) GreatGrowkenn Agnes CGC" is ranked #5 (all-breed) in Best Malaysian Bred Dog Of The Year 2010"

(This post was edited by GoldenAddict on Apr 21, 2010, 9:19 PM)

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my