Home: General: Chit Chat:
Room to let @ Warisan Cityview, Cheras for Dog-lover ONLY

tanyatpg
Novice

Apr 8, 2010, 7:14 PM

Post #1 of 3 (2364 views)
Shortcut
Room to let @ Warisan Cityview, Cheras for Dog-lover ONLY Can't Post

Hi there, im looking for either a housemate or roommate. Im staying in Warisan Cityview, Jln Cheras. I've rented to whole house and sub-rent it out. Recently, one of my housemate is moving out, so there will be a vacant room. I have two cutie pugs running around the house but i do clean the house everyday(sweep and mop the floor), so its very important that the person is a dog-lover and would not despise my dogs hehe..I know it's very hard to look for room if you are bringing dog along. If anyone know anybody looking for a place to stay wif dogs or doesn't mind dogs, pls do not hesitate to drop me a message. Thank you very muchie...

janice_yong
Novice

May 10, 2010, 9:46 PM

Post #2 of 3 (2146 views)
Shortcut
Re: [tanyatpg] Room to let @ Warisan Cityview, Cheras for Dog-lover ONLY [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi

I would like to enquire more about groups choosing to live together based on their affinity for dogs.

May I ask for your email address please?

Tx :)

janice_yong
Novice

May 10, 2010, 10:04 PM

Post #3 of 3 (2142 views)
Shortcut
Re: [janice_yong] Room to let @ Warisan Cityview, Cheras for Dog-lover ONLY [In reply to] Can't Post

oops sorry. I think it would be best to give you my email address: janice_yong16266@yahoo.com

Please drop me a note. Tx

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my