First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

GoldenAddict
Canine Addict

Sep 11, 2013, 1:41 PM

Post #26 of 39 (25264 views)
Shortcut
Re: [GoldenAddict] List of Dog Friendly Places [In reply to] Can't Post

LATEST!!!

35) Ganofarm Homestay, Tanjung Sepat (Incredibly affordable!)

36) Valley View Homestay Bungalow, Cameron Highlands

"Multi BIS (local) GreatGrowkenn Agnes CGC" is ranked #5 (all-breed) in Best Malaysian Bred Dog Of The Year 2010"

(This post was edited by GoldenAddict on Sep 11, 2013, 1:47 PM)

GoldenAddict
Canine Addict

Sep 11, 2013, 1:54 PM

Post #27 of 39 (25257 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Cathpc] List of Dog Friendly Places [In reply to] Can't Post

Hello there.. I've just updated the list. And as of right now, I do not know of other places in PD that would allow pets. Seeing that your post was posted over a week ago, did you manage to find a place to stay with the dogs?

"Multi BIS (local) GreatGrowkenn Agnes CGC" is ranked #5 (all-breed) in Best Malaysian Bred Dog Of The Year 2010"

(This post was edited by GoldenAddict on Sep 11, 2013, 1:55 PM)

Cathpc
Novice

Sep 11, 2013, 5:55 PM

Post #28 of 39 (25245 views)
Shortcut

Hi there...unfortunately no luck yet...My plan is during the year end school hols.

Hope to hear feedback from others soon.

Cheers, Cath.

Cathpc
Novice

Sep 11, 2013, 6:01 PM

Post #29 of 39 (25244 views)
Shortcut

Hi dear, u made my day !!! Thank you so much for the info :)

I actually wanted to recce Tg Sepat, Pantai Morib for pet-allowable hotels/resorts/chalets this long weekend. I heard League Villa in Tg Sepat allows dogs too. Will update u after my visits ya.

Cheers, Cath.

GoldenAddict
Canine Addict

Sep 12, 2013, 5:53 AM

Post #30 of 39 (25236 views)
Shortcut

Hi again.. I've checked out the website of League Villa & to me it looks like the hotel is situated in-between shop lots right in the middle of town. This can be a problem for you when it comes to bringing the dogs out because there will be people & cars everywhere.

Ganofarm on the other hand is situated on a private land near a paddy field, pretty much hidden from public view. AND another great thing about the place is, it has plenty of land for the dogs to run around freely.. if they're reliable to go off-leash ofcourse. The sea & seafood restaurant will just be about 50 meters infront of your room. Dogs won't be allowed anywhere near the restaurant but you are allowed to walk them on the docks that goes far out to sea. It's a perfect spot to have a photoshoot. Your room will be in a private area & you'll be allowed to park your vehicle right infront of your doorstep. On top of all of that, Ganofarm produces their own products & most of them are made out of mushrooms. Their store is just a few steps in front of your room. I highly recommend you trying out their drinks that are freshly made every single day. They come in a variety of flavors & they taste wonderful! And if you're into health stuff, they have plenty of Lingzhi mushroom products available at their store.

I've been there twice with 6 of my dogs & on both times, I've never been disappointed with the place. Everything is affordable too.

Cathpc
Novice

Sep 12, 2013, 7:15 PM

Post #31 of 39 (25216 views)
Shortcut

Hi dear... tks again for your super-packed information ! :)

According to League Villa's owner, he has another chalets near the beach side, so i'm going to hv a look on the place :)

Wow...sounds like Ganofarm IS the perfect place !!! May I ask, you mentioned "Your room will be in a private area", does that mean it's a private villa or chalet away from the other building ? Cos from their web, there's only one building shown. My silky yorkie has been trained to go off-leash, she will be so thrilled to run around freely !!! I'm so thrilled too !!! Lol...

Wow...6 dogs at one go ??? You must hv many helpers around !!! Hahaha...

Cheers !

GoldenAddict
Canine Addict

Sep 12, 2013, 9:28 PM

Post #32 of 39 (25211 views)
Shortcut

Oh okay well that would be a better choice for you & your dogs then as apposed to staying right in the middle of a busy town..

As for the private room I was talking about.. They built like a 2 storey 4 room bungalow-ish like building just on the right side of the 2nd entrance of the premises. Anybody who goes there with their pets, are put in either one of those rooms away from other guests that are there with no pets. So there'll be no disturbances whatsoever. And well I went along with my mom lol.

khavariali
New User

Sep 30, 2013, 11:12 PM

Post #33 of 39 (24970 views)
Shortcut

Hi there , did you find any pet friendly condo in KL ?
We are new in KL and I am searching n searching but I couldn't find any pet friendly condo :( .
if you got any good info share with me , I really appreciate.

Best regards;
Ali Khavari.

Cathpc
Novice

Oct 1, 2013, 12:07 AM

Post #34 of 39 (24966 views)
Shortcut
Re: [khavariali] List of Dog Friendly Places [In reply to] Can't Post

In Reply To
Hi there , did you find any pet friendly condo in KL ?
We are new in KL and I am searching n searching but I couldn't find any pet friendly condo :( .
if you got any good info share with me , I really appreciate.

Best regards;
Ali Khavari.

Hi Ali, generally, most house rules in resident condo in KL, does not allow dogs as pet animal. I only know Ameera Residences in SS2, PJ that allows small breed of dogs < 3kg as pet animal & owners can bring the dog for walk at their community park & etc. The rest of condos are on restricted basis. Perhaps other forumers can shed some lights here :)

chrislyv
Novice

Oct 31, 2013, 1:44 AM

Post #35 of 39 (24592 views)
Shortcut

In Reply To
22) Malacca Perfect Homestay Apartment, Malacca Town

If there are any questions you'd like to ask, please do not hesitate to e-mail me.

hi do you have this malacca perfect homestay contact no.?

thnks.

GoldenAddict
Canine Addict

Oct 31, 2013, 11:38 AM

Post #36 of 39 (24578 views)
Shortcut
Re: [chrislyv] List of Dog Friendly Places [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi, I cannot seem to find their contact number but you can try contacting them thru here http://www.realadventures.com/...cca-Perfect-Homestay

Famch
New User

Jan 15, 2014, 2:09 AM

Post #37 of 39 (23998 views)
Shortcut

Hi, Villa Morib Banting don't accept dogs anymore. I called last month to ask.

Cathpc
Novice

May 20, 2014, 1:43 AM

Post #38 of 39 (19153 views)
Shortcut

Hi all, just to update, so we did our CNY family trip back in early Feb 2014 to Ganofarm. I would say the place was not well maintained as there were ants everywhere(fighting on my furkid's food and water...Lol) and the shower unit was not working(we had to bath in cold water on 1st nite). Our room was the lower unit of the 4 units-Bungalow, so it was sleepless nights for us when the troops on the upper unit came back and/or leaving the unit, on midnight !!! Those are my feedback...

Now...I'm thinking of bringing my family to Port Dickson soon...anyone knows any pet-friendly accommodation there ? Appreciate your sharing on any new pet-friendly homestay/accommodation in Malaysia too ya...Cheers !

Rdgs, Cath.

eli
Enthusiast

Dec 9, 2015, 7:09 PM

Post #39 of 39 (11540 views)
Shortcut

Hello!

Has anyone been to Ganofarm recently and can share about your experience?

Wondering if the operator has improved on maintenance.

Thanks.

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my