Home

Main Index MAIN
INDEX
FAQ FAQ & HELP FAQ PHOTO GALLERY Who's Online WHO'S
IN

Home: General: Chit Chat:
Looking for house to rent with dog friendly neighbours. (pref around sunway or nearby there)

Sashan
Enthusiast

Mar 15, 2010, 10:35 PM

Post #1 of 8 (3901 views)
Shortcut
Looking for house to rent with dog friendly neighbours. (pref around sunway or nearby there) Can't Post

Hihi!
As the topic says I am looking for a house to rent (prefer unfurnished or partial) around sunway. For a reasonable price of course. :) I'm posting in this forum cuz it'd be really lucky if a forumer has a neighbour that's looking to rent out their place. That way I won't have to worry about crazy dog hating neighbours complaining about all sorts of crap. My dog does not smell, is well behaved and stays indoor most of the time. But you know some ppl just hate dogs and I don't want to sign a lease and be stuck like that.

Of course I'd appreciate it if my neighbour doesn't neglect their dog else it sucks seeing that and nor be able to do much. Hehe.

If you know of a house in a good dog friendly neighbourhood like that pls drop me mail at annaliea (at) h0tmail .com

Sashan
Enthusiast

Mar 15, 2010, 11:01 PM

Post #2 of 8 (3899 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Sashan] Looking for house to rent with dog friendly neighbours. (pref around sunway or nearby there) [In reply to] Can't Post

P.s: Really don't want anyplace near Selayang or neighbouring. The MPS is horrible la

acsyen
Ultra ALPHA

Apr 17, 2010, 4:37 AM

Post #3 of 8 (3719 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Sashan] Looking for house to rent with dog friendly neighbours. (pref around sunway or nearby there) [In reply to] Can't Post

Near my place got house for rent. It's in PJ. Do call/email me. We can discuss bout it. I can bring you around to hunt for house also.

~Nature's Way: Raw Food for Health ~

~ Pet ID Tags: A MUST For Every Pet! ~

Sashan
Enthusiast

Apr 17, 2010, 7:39 AM

Post #4 of 8 (3714 views)
Shortcut
Re: [acsyen] Looking for house to rent with dog friendly neighbours. (pref around sunway or nearby there) [In reply to] Can't Post

Doohhh, go figure, this would be life. I decided not to go to KL and settle down in Malacca for a bit and you reply :)
KIV for now I guess, thanks tho!

janice_yong
Novice

May 10, 2010, 10:00 PM

Post #5 of 8 (3515 views)
Shortcut

Hi

I would like to enquire more about groups choosing to live together based on their affinity for dogs.

May I ask for your email address please?

Tx :)

Sashan
Enthusiast

May 16, 2010, 5:14 AM

Post #6 of 8 (3453 views)
Shortcut

House hunting does suck

khengteik
ALPHA

Jun 20, 2010, 8:51 PM

Post #7 of 8 (3212 views)
Shortcut

try subang jaya... SS18, SS17 and SS14.... these 3 sections are relatively cheaper then other SS area in subang jaya

A dog is a man's most loyal friend.

Sashan
Enthusiast

Jun 21, 2010, 5:20 AM

Post #8 of 8 (3199 views)
Shortcut
Re: [khengteik] Looking for house to rent with dog friendly neighbours. (pref around sunway or nearby there) [In reply to] Can't Post

Managed to get one in ss25 :) very happy with it since PJ is easy to get dog license too. Subang was a bit fussy with the neighbour approval letter and all that. Very B.S

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my