Home

Main Index MAIN
INDEX
FAQ FAQ & HELP FAQ PHOTO GALLERY Who's Online WHO'S
IN

Home: Dog and Puppies Talk: Before Getting a Dog:
I want puppy but my parents say cannot so how I can convince them to buy me puppy??

JaniceDeFairy
New User

Mar 6, 2010, 11:14 PM

Post #1 of 5 (9370 views)
Shortcut
I want puppy but my parents say cannot so how I can convince them to buy me puppy?? Can't Post

I am 14 years old and i want a cute puppy since i 4 years old.
I always ask my parents please buy puppy for me, i promise i take care of the puppy but they always cannot. Very expensive wan.
Please help me how I can convince them to buy for me?? i will take good care of it.......Any ideas? help!

GoldenAddict
Canine Addict

Mar 7, 2010, 5:40 AM

Post #2 of 5 (9358 views)
Shortcut
Re: [JaniceDeFairy] I want puppy but my parents say cannot so how I can convince them to buy me puppy?? [In reply to] Can't Post

You don't - period. End of story.

You live in THEIR house. THEY pay the bills. They don't want a dog then that's just tough luck, they shouldn't have to put up with one because you want one.

No means NO. Even if you're legally able to buy a dog & you're responsible enough to care for it, it isn't YOUR house & you aren't paying the RM2,000+ a month to keep it running. Respect mom & dad's rules, wait until you have your own place.

Hope I helped.

http://therealowner.com/...ts-to-get-you-a-pet/

"Multi BIS (local) GreatGrowkenn Agnes CGC" is ranked #5 (all-breed) in Best Malaysian Bred Dog Of The Year 2010"

(This post was edited by GoldenAddict on Mar 7, 2010, 5:45 AM)

Knotidoc
Enthusiast

Mar 7, 2010, 6:05 AM

Post #3 of 5 (9352 views)
Shortcut
Re: [JaniceDeFairy] I want puppy but my parents say cannot so how I can convince them to buy me puppy?? [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi JaniceDeFairy, show these pix to your parents and if they agreed to your wish I'll let you adopt her for free!!

Opinion expressed may appear unorthodox & unconventional, sometimes even controversial but facts given are assured of their accuracy.

Attachments: DSCF4421.JPG (13.0 KB)
  DSCF4427.JPG (37.5 KB)

capri
Dog Kichi

Mar 7, 2010, 6:30 AM

Post #4 of 5 (9348 views)
Shortcut

First of all, show them that you can take care of yourself.

1. Keep your room clean and tidy.
2. Wash and polish your own school shoes.
3. Pick up your plate and cutlery and drop them in the kitchen sink after you have eaten.
4. Finish your school homework on time.
5. Get good grades.
6. List down all the things you would do for your puppy (and grown dog later) and make sure you keep your promises. Eg. feed the dog, bathe the dog, dry it after, pick up the poo and mop up the urine (if in the house).
7. Promise your mum and dad that you'll take of them in their old age and not pack them off to an old folks home.

I think that will be all for starters.

(This post was edited by capri on Mar 7, 2010, 6:34 AM)

bsb_christhy
New User

Jul 25, 2010, 4:12 AM

Post #5 of 5 (8798 views)
Shortcut

i thnk u can try to buy a shih tzu. they are quiet. but make sure u buy from a proper breeder or pet shop..

my puppy is so nice and cute, and i m staying in a condo..

Check out my blog..
subconscious-bsbchristhy.blogspot.com

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my