Home: General: Chit Chat:
Hang out location

perryrod
New User

Mar 6, 2010, 6:35 AM

Post #1 of 3 (2161 views)
Shortcut
Hang out location Can't Post

Living in Puncak Jalil.. any suggestion where I could date with my dog??

GoldenAddict
Canine Addict

Mar 6, 2010, 7:55 AM

Post #2 of 3 (2154 views)
Shortcut
Re: [perryrod] Hang out location [In reply to] Can't Post

Hello perryrod,

I live in Puncak Jalil too. Mind telling me which section you live in? Me, my mom & the dogs used to go hiking up this hill we discovered almost every weekend but ever since we both got new jobs, we don't go there as frequently as before. However, if you're interested to go hike up there (there are 2 routes by the way), just let me know via e-mail.

There's also a new Chinese restaurant + other restaurants & shops that just opened near our home 2-3 months ago & sometimes we go to that chinese restaurant to "makan" while our dogs sit in the car, with the windows rolled down & watch us stuff our faces. The restaurant itself is pet-friendly & quite hygienic. The people working over there are always fascinated with our dogs as they are so well behaved in the car.

Hope I helped.

"Multi BIS (local) GreatGrowkenn Agnes CGC" is ranked #5 (all-breed) in Best Malaysian Bred Dog Of The Year 2010"

(This post was edited by GoldenAddict on Mar 6, 2010, 8:34 AM)

janice_yong
Novice

May 10, 2010, 9:30 PM

Post #3 of 3 (1921 views)
Shortcut
Re: [GoldenAddict] Hang out location [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi,

What is your email address please? I would like to know more about this hiking path at Puncak Jalil where I can hike with my dogs.

Don't you face any problems from other hikers using the park. I heard ppl are being harrassed at Gasing Hill for bringing their dogs.

Thanks for your advice.

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my