MPSJ Dog License Renewal

Vic Tea
Enthusiast

Feb 20, 2010, 1:28 AM

Post #1 of 6 (10102 views)
Shortcut
MPSJ Dog License Renewal Can't Post

Hi All,

Does anyone know that we need to send our dogs for vaccination yearly (Proof of vaccination) before allow to renew dog license in MPSJ district?

This year is my second year of renewing my dog license but I was informed by MPSJ counter that they could not renew my license unless I send my dog for vaccination. When I ask the MPSJ staff for a black and white regulation about it, they said dont have. What? No black and white regulation stated that vaccination required before renewing dog license.

Secondly, I was informed by MPSJ (Sedang Branch) that MPSJ HQ(Subang Jaya) is the only place in the entire district which you could apply or renew dog licenses. No wonder so many dog owners in Seri Kembangan and Serdang do not care to apply for dog licenses.

Anyone have ideas about this issue??

picasaweb.google.com/ckthee/ROLEXTheWatchDog

PSY
K9 Kaki

Feb 20, 2010, 7:21 AM

Post #2 of 6 (10092 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Vic Tea] MPSJ Dog License Renewal [In reply to] Can't Post

Do you also know that in some circle annual vaccination is very dangerous to dobs over 5 years old?

GoldenAddict
Canine Addict

Feb 20, 2010, 7:55 AM

Post #3 of 6 (10081 views)
Shortcut

Yes, this rule has been imposed a LONG time ago. We've been vaccinating our dogs every year just to get their new licenses. We've been doing this for over 4 years already. Our area, Puncak Jalil is under MPSJ so we have no choice. It definitely is very bad to over-vaccinate our dogs unnecessarily but what to do?

"Multi BIS (local) GreatGrowkenn Agnes CGC" is ranked #5 (all-breed) in Best Malaysian Bred Dog Of The Year 2010"

(This post was edited by GoldenAddict on Feb 20, 2010, 7:58 AM)

Knotidoc
Enthusiast

Feb 20, 2010, 8:25 AM

Post #4 of 6 (10072 views)
Shortcut
Re: [GoldenAddict] MPSJ Dog License Renewal [In reply to] Can't Post

This issue on dog license has long been debated over and over again amongst Local Authorities. Selangor has its own rules, Shah Alam is different, PJ need photos and mircochip. KL is the easiest. The loop hole here is to find a relative or friend with KL address and apply in KL. I have dogs with Penang license.

There is no rules to say that Penang or KL license is invakid in Selangor.

Opinion expressed may appear unorthodox & unconventional, sometimes even controversial but facts given are assured of their accuracy.

Vic Tea
Enthusiast

Feb 20, 2010, 10:41 AM

Post #5 of 6 (10065 views)
Shortcut
Re: [PSY] MPSJ Dog License Renewal [In reply to] Can't Post

In Reply To
Do you also know that in some circle annual vaccination is very dangerous to dobs over 5 years old?

Annual vaccination is very dangerous to dobs over 5 yrs old? So, what to do now? Get a fate certificate?

I already have a dog in penang which do not require annual vaccination before renewing dog license. Now. I know why they are so many dogs without license in Seri Kembangan area. MPSJ make it difficult to renew license and secondly, MPSJ (HQ) is the only place u could renew license.

Definately, MPSJ is fxxking discriminaten againt dogs.

picasaweb.google.com/ckthee/ROLEXTheWatchDog

PSY
K9 Kaki

Feb 21, 2010, 7:02 PM

Post #6 of 6 (10015 views)
Shortcut

No, no, you cannot go down this road and draw conclusion, I mentioned some quarters believe this is so, did not say "it is so" you have to decide "what is what". This is not applicable to all dogs, I know of only of dobs. One should vaccinate their dogs just that you must monitor your dog for at least a fortnight after vaccination. Do not dismiss a slight fever will pass or it is common after vaccination. Please do not go down the discrimination road, they are about to vaccinate cats now, so .......... against cats too?

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my