Home: Breed Specific: Working Group:
Russian Black Terriers

Olga-Iv
Novice

Feb 16, 2010, 12:56 PM

Post #1 of 5 (7945 views)
Shortcut
Russian Black Terriers Can't Post

RUSSIAN BLACK TERRIER - its breed which has been created by result of purposeful breeding work of experts of kennel "Red star".Its dogs has united such qualities of character, as courage from the Caucasian sheep-dog, cunning and resource from a gigant schnauzer, power and fury from a Rottweiler, restraint from Newfoundland dog, humour and cheerfulness from airedale. The black Terrier will approach a cheerful and noisy family with children and to the lonely quiet person. It with pleasure will play and have fun or will silently lay down at your feet if you are occupied or have got tired. If to you it is necessary sensitive and the loyal friend near to whom it is reliable and quiet if the security guard and the defender if the partner for campaigns is necessary to you is necessary to you is your dog.
The scheme on which crossed different breeds of dog what to receive universal breed Russian Black Terrier
Crossed following breeds:
- The East European sheep-dog + Newfoundland dog;
- A St. Bernard dog + the Caucasian sheep-dog;
- A German mastiff + the East European sheep-dog;
- Newfoundland dog + the Caucasian sheep-dog;
- Gigant schnauzer + airedale;
- Giant schnauzer + Rottweiler.
And as a result have received breed a Russian Black Terrier

And as a result have received breed Russian Black Terrier

(This post was edited by Olga-Iv on Feb 16, 2010, 12:56 PM)

Olga-Iv
Novice

Feb 16, 2010, 12:57 PM

Post #2 of 5 (7941 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Olga-Iv] Russian Black Terriers [In reply to] Can't Post

I have select a Russian black terrier, I love this breed that they large, strong, assured of the actions, have strong nervous system, the intelligent and highly intellectual dogs, which well operated and easily give in trainings, dogs are excellent security guards who for the owners will not regret to give the life, it is all is already checked up.
And for me the most important thing that this dog is a member of our family and the excellent friend!

ACC
K9 Servant

Feb 16, 2010, 7:33 PM

Post #3 of 5 (7934 views)
Shortcut

At present, Gobi and Darlie being taken care by family friends, Gobi at country side, Darlie at a beach resort...Both doing very well, as for their watching abilities is truly unquestionable. Understand from both the owners, no further advance training to increase their guarding abilities, they prefer a friendlier member. Overall health is good, just some extra work to do cause it's average shedder....Welcome to again to new area...Cheers!
Attachments: 15-09-09_Darlie.jpg (31.5 KB)

Olga-Iv
Novice

Feb 16, 2010, 8:41 PM

Post #4 of 5 (7925 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ACC] Russian Black Terriers [In reply to] Can't Post

You have nice dogsBlush

ACC
K9 Servant

Feb 16, 2010, 9:18 PM

Post #5 of 5 (7924 views)
Shortcut

Having them around does make my day brighter, they would always have ways to get your attention but at times can be challenging, especially toy dogs. Darlie among the youngest and smallest of 5, even nicknamed her "naugthy one" but when she look you in the eyes...she already knows what she have accomplished. They are now young adults and hope to post their recent pictures once i receive.

I mainly into Beagles at this moment (a topic at Hunting Forum- The Joys Of Beagling) posted not long ago and have just concluded, at same time understudying a few other breeds like South African Boerbel (SAB), Telomian; originated from Malaysia, and Cavalier King Charles Spaniel (CKCS)

Do share more with us on your RBT, from what I know in year 2004 RBT was admitted to full membership in the AKC...I am sure lots of hardwork, effort and resources was put in to obtain this breed.

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my