Home: General: Chit Chat:
Puppies for sale

First page Previous page 1 2 3 Next page Last page  View All

Pakfuren
Dog Kichi

Feb 20, 2010, 7:08 AM

Post #51 of 61 (3741 views)
Shortcut
Re: [raveenp] Puppies for sale - Latest Posting (17/02/2010) [In reply to] Can't Post

kekeke. you are right and very well said wor. Knotidoc and Pak are high and mighty. you are low and lame..........

Pakfuren
Dog Kichi

Feb 20, 2010, 7:16 AM

Post #52 of 61 (3736 views)
Shortcut
Re: [raveenp] Puppies for sale - Latest Posting (17/02/2010) [In reply to] Can't Post

Bull Bull Bull shit....

raveenp
Novice

Feb 23, 2010, 2:23 AM

Post #53 of 61 (3692 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Knotidoc] Puppies for sale [In reply to] Can't Post

Well tossing the treat sure calmed you down did it?...Well positive reinforcements sure has its perks on you doesn't it....?
Or maybe because your mouth is full, you got distracted..Hence you have run out ammunition, after shooting all those "blanks"..

Need more corrections i believe...*Tossing another treat* Down boy!

raveenp
Novice

Feb 23, 2010, 2:28 AM

Post #54 of 61 (3691 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Pakfuren] Puppies for sale - Latest Posting (17/02/2010) [In reply to] Can't Post

Your narrow minded-ness never fails to amaze me...Here's a little lesson for you..Sarcasm pretty much dictates that the opposite of whats spoken is the message implied..Hence, if you were to state that you are "high and mighty" based on my earlier context, it would mean that you are accepting that you are lower than low...Bend any lower and would end up in the catcher position, just nice for Knotidoc to have his way with you don't you think?

Before you shoot anymore blansk i would suggest that you do read between the lines....

"Tossing a treat" down boyyy, downnnn!

(This post was edited by raveenp on Feb 23, 2010, 2:30 AM)

Pakfuren
Dog Kichi

Feb 24, 2010, 7:32 AM

Post #55 of 61 (3650 views)
Shortcut

Now I see why people say : you talk shit.

raveenp
Novice

Feb 25, 2010, 6:42 PM

Post #56 of 61 (3628 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Pakfuren] Puppies for sale - Latest Posting (17/02/2010) [In reply to] Can't Post

Well the only person saying that is you and you my friend, are an unworthy adversary and a sore loser..:-)

Reasons as follows:
------------------------

1) You can't even pose meaningful points or even stand your ground in an argument..

2) You are what people would deem an "open goal post" in a debate...Needless to say, your rear end is pobably an "open goal post" to the likes of Knotidoc..

You are soo full of s***, and plus the behaviour that resembles a frustrated dog in heat...

You may require further assistance from the likes of Knotidoc to relieve those darned carnal urges...:-)

Pakfuren
Dog Kichi

Feb 28, 2010, 2:14 AM

Post #57 of 61 (3603 views)
Shortcut

you really like to brag about .
meaningful points ? no need. I need one point which is enough to kill you..brag brag brag.

Open goal post ? yes. so that you can come in and brag and so that I can counter your stupid bragging.

Stupid man think he knows all. Thats why he like to brag.

raveenp
Novice

Mar 1, 2010, 7:09 PM

Post #58 of 61 (3562 views)
Shortcut

You must have got your dictionaries mixed up as usual..

Being all unstable in the head and all, i am sure that society has never been kind to the likes of you..Your poor little lost puppy..

All the beating you received from yours truly must have rendered you senseless...:-)

Go look up the meaning of the word and god help your poor, little lost soul...

May you find solace in this big, bad world...:-)

apriestly
New User

Mar 12, 2010, 11:26 AM

Post #59 of 61 (3464 views)
Shortcut

Hi there
beagle pup still available?

P.S: ignore the nonsense!Frown

ghostrider
Novice

Mar 12, 2010, 5:05 PM

Post #60 of 61 (3455 views)
Shortcut
Re: [apriestly] Puppies for sale - Latest Posting (17/02/2010) [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi, why don't you call up MKA and ask for contact of Beagle breeders so you have a selection to choose from instead of home breeders & millers or what ever they like to call themselves. just widen your search.

raveenp
Novice

Mar 12, 2010, 6:17 PM

Post #61 of 61 (3453 views)
Shortcut
Re: [apriestly] Puppies for sale - Latest Posting (17/02/2010) [In reply to] Can't Post

HI Apriestly,

The one listed is no longer available...However, i do have another option. Do contact me on my mobile. Thanks!

First page Previous page 1 2 3 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my