Abybody know about the Puggle?

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

ACC
K9 Servant

Feb 23, 2010, 8:33 AM

Post #26 of 28 (5773 views)
Shortcut
Re: [GoldenAddict] Abybody know about the Puggle? [In reply to] Can't Post

DO you THINK I WAS PLANNING TO TELL THIS....you are very wrong....we respect some one's dog when in haven.....that very day itself, i held back coz details came later....BTW..U REALLY REALLY WANT ME TO GO ON, with things you might not be prepared?

pet quality as for my standard / as for your standard is show quality...why i prefer pet quality, coz it was meant to be a pet for everyone, if they are lucky to obtain from us...Cheers!

(This post was edited by ACC on Feb 23, 2010, 8:45 AM)

GoldenAddict
Canine Addict

Feb 23, 2010, 8:44 AM

Post #27 of 28 (5769 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ACC] Abybody know about the Puggle? [In reply to] Can't Post

WHAT??? Are you seriously kidding me? You were threatening me & mutt2mutt that you were going to tell people about the Schnauzer story & now you say, "DO you THINK I WAS PLANNING TO TELL THIS....you are very wrong....we respect some one's dog when in haven." You were very DISRESPECTFUL to even bring up that Schnauzer story when the poor dog died because of the owner's carelessness.

ACC, do whatever you like! I couldn't care less what you say about me anymore. It's getting old. Everybody in this forum can see what kind of character you are. You have no life, you LOVE digging up people's personal stories/histories & act as if you are the HERO of everything. Grow up old man & BYE!!!

Added: Yeah......nighty night old man!

"Multi BIS (local) GreatGrowkenn Agnes CGC" is ranked #5 (all-breed) in Best Malaysian Bred Dog Of The Year 2010"

(This post was edited by GoldenAddict on Feb 23, 2010, 8:55 AM)

ACC
K9 Servant

Feb 23, 2010, 8:50 AM

Post #28 of 28 (5761 views)
Shortcut
Re: [GoldenAddict] Abybody know about the Puggle? [In reply to] Can't Post

YOU SHOW NO RESPECT TO EVEN YOUR CUSTOMER's DOG....I have refrain myself to bring up this, read once more..you getting tired and jumpy.....Even have that you can't understand.....go 55 take sleep..u get more nightmares thinking of me...also do cut down on your sleeping pills (this not a joke).

LILYLIM TOLD AND ADVISE YOU IN A VERY NICE MANNER, what do you do? All meant to be good......WHY YOU SWITCH OFF GOOD ADVISE and GO HEAD ON.....WHY?

GO REST....

(This post was edited by ACC on Feb 23, 2010, 8:58 AM)

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my