recommendation of Vet

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

GoldenAddict
Canine Addict

Jan 29, 2010, 5:52 AM

Post #26 of 47 (16783 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ACC] recommendation of Vet [In reply to] Can't Post

Correction! UTI's are VERY common in young female puppies. My friend's female pup had it twice before.
http://www.ehow.com/...ract-infection_.html
http://www.funnydogsvideos.com/...act-infection/12052/

ACC, may I know how long you've been "doing" dogs? Just curious to know.

"Multi BIS (local) GreatGrowkenn Agnes CGC" is ranked #5 (all-breed) in Best Malaysian Bred Dog Of The Year 2010"

(This post was edited by GoldenAddict on Jan 29, 2010, 5:53 AM)

ACC
K9 Servant

Jan 29, 2010, 6:35 PM

Post #27 of 47 (16759 views)
Shortcut
Re: [GoldenAddict] recommendation of Vet [In reply to] Can't Post

UTI nothing to do with discharges..it is straining to urinate...puppies dont have enough holding power (10-14 eilimnations per day) it's called incontinence...thats an adult dog health realted...never go to a vet and say my puppies/dog have this or that...ARE U CLEAR NOW?

GoldenAddict
Canine Addict

Jan 29, 2010, 7:51 PM

Post #28 of 47 (16745 views)
Shortcut

ACC, read what you have just typed. You clearly do not know what you are talking about. Did you even read the links I posted for you? Educated dog owners & Vets will know what UTI is & the symptoms of UTI. You clearly do not know or understand what UTI is & you need to stop exalting yourself like what you're trying to do right now because in the end you're only making yourself look like a fool.

Take it easy my friend.

P/S: My female pup had blood in her urine & she couldn't hold her urine for very long hours because it was irritating her. That is a sign of UTI & plain ol' antibiotics cleared it up within a week.

"Multi BIS (local) GreatGrowkenn Agnes CGC" is ranked #5 (all-breed) in Best Malaysian Bred Dog Of The Year 2010"

(This post was edited by GoldenAddict on Jan 29, 2010, 8:04 PM)

Sashan
Enthusiast

Jan 29, 2010, 7:54 PM

Post #29 of 47 (16744 views)
Shortcut

I thought UTI is urinary tract INFECTION. Meaning it hurts to pee. Pee will generally be cloudy and sometimes bloody. Or maybe I am mixing that up with Kidney infection :p But it hurts the dog to pee

(This post was edited by Sashan on Jan 29, 2010, 8:00 PM)

Knotidoc
Enthusiast

Jan 29, 2010, 8:08 PM

Post #30 of 47 (16737 views)
Shortcut

If an ordinary owner who has not as much as EXPERIENCE and KNOWLEDGE as UR Sir ACC. and if this person goes to the vet and as per your instruction I quote 'never go to a vet and say my puppies/dog have this or that...' then may I know what shall I tell the vet????

Shall I just say My dog is sick please have a look at it? The vet will ask what is the problem? I will then replied I don't know. Is that it?

May be it is an excellent approach. I certainly will adopt this concept and see how the vet will react.

Opinion expressed may appear unorthodox & unconventional, sometimes even controversial but facts given are assured of their accuracy.

Knotidoc
Enthusiast

Jan 29, 2010, 8:25 PM

Post #31 of 47 (16731 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Sashan] recommendation of Vet [In reply to] Can't Post

UTI is classified as a chronic ailment, It affects dogs of all ages and sex. Some breeds are more prone than others. During the initial stage antibiotic such as 'Bactrim' will do the job. If not treated, secondary infection will occur and if this is so you will be in deep trouble.

For example, There is only one breed of all breeds that will have kidney stones and that breed is The Dally.

Opinion expressed may appear unorthodox & unconventional, sometimes even controversial but facts given are assured of their accuracy.

ACC
K9 Servant

Jan 30, 2010, 7:17 AM

Post #32 of 47 (16672 views)
Shortcut

If you say your pup have UTI, by all means keep it the way you describe...i know where you stand..btw..you sound like a little girl from the way i look at..LOL..u know yurself better...be real
Have you ask yourself this BIG QUESTION....WHY MY PUPPY HAVING THIS? DO YOU STILL THINK IS A COMMON PROBLEM? If you still think that way...congrats, you just have an avvrage puppy.

(This post was edited by ACC on Jan 30, 2010, 7:30 AM)

ACC
K9 Servant

Jan 30, 2010, 7:35 AM

Post #33 of 47 (16663 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Knotidoc] recommendation of Vet [In reply to] Can't Post

HA hA... so low profile after trying to out run me....took you few days to regain your composure...lol...a joker forever will be one or shall i say LOW CHIAU joker.

ACC
K9 Servant

Jan 30, 2010, 7:47 AM

Post #34 of 47 (16660 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Sashan] recommendation of Vet [In reply to] Can't Post

It does hurt. Straining to urinate is serious. This could indicate an infection, a blockage or prostate trouble. Dogs with incontinence often have a secondary irritation in the genital. For adult dogs if frequent urination can indicate kidney trouble, bladder or UTI, crystals, diabetes and host of othe things.

Knotidoc
Enthusiast

Jan 30, 2010, 7:50 AM

Post #35 of 47 (16659 views)
Shortcut

You have just earn yourself the title of an opera composed by Gustav Holst in in 1918 and also fornication under consent of the king to you!

ACC
K9 Servant

Jan 30, 2010, 8:33 AM

Post #36 of 47 (16652 views)
Shortcut

You truly such an amusement subject..the world needs some form like you, btw there is a CHI CHAT area...why not go 38 there? yah

ACC
K9 Servant

Jan 30, 2010, 10:03 AM

Post #37 of 47 (16646 views)
Shortcut

You have dumb youself recently on neutering issue (can you still recall)...how on earth you bring up your pups? they need to be allow to eliminate as and when not by withholding or refrain them from doing if you got no time or just doing your own R&D and syok sendiri..think again...YOU ARE NOT A LICENSE BREEDER...what ever pups u having or intend to do more breeding, please do it low profile and dont share with others when u are half boil. You puting those animals at risk (are you thinking of making quick $$$)?

Never once read your link..coz u are there just to cut and paste...bottomline keep more to yourself, maybe all the while you just keep on posting and no one say or correct you, YOU not a DR, ur TR (TALKERTOR)...maybe is time to have some corrections in this forum. Btw, i have nothing to gain or lose if i choose not to speak but I am very concern of wrong subjects been highlighted by you. IT takes a BIGGER FOOL to address a smller one.

susanlow89
Novice

Jan 30, 2010, 7:39 PM

Post #38 of 47 (16627 views)
Shortcut

thanx for everyone advises, i wan to noe tht how much does the vet charged for heartwarm vaccine?

ACC
K9 Servant

Jan 30, 2010, 7:56 PM

Post #39 of 47 (16625 views)
Shortcut
Re: [susanlow89] recommendation of Vet [In reply to] Can't Post

If you are going for this rather giving tablet form (monthly basis)...... ProHeart injection, the price range rm200-350 is a one year routine. (dogs have to be one year and above), your vet should be able to provide you more informations.

Knotidoc
Enthusiast

Jan 30, 2010, 8:46 PM

Post #40 of 47 (16620 views)
Shortcut

Why don't u drop dead Baskin Robin. You are churning out rubbish and disseminating false information and facts. Your contradiction and criticsm is neither contructive nor have they any value. You are doing it just for the fun in doing it. No wonder you are such a perfect fool.

ACC
K9 Servant

Jan 30, 2010, 9:05 PM

Post #41 of 47 (16617 views)
Shortcut

Have you gone see a shrink? If haven't nvm....go to your vet and ask for a Proheart injection with added substance such as prevention against mad dog....Share with him your personal health related issues and they would provide you the proper dosage...the price for this I am not sure, do share with us from this exercise. Good luck and hope you make it back, will miss your amusements if you don't, btw your reply should be posted under The Joys of Beagling (Hunting), your situation seriously in confusing state, go 55 see your vet ...Cheers!

(This post was edited by ACC on Jan 30, 2010, 9:25 PM)

GoldenAddict
Canine Addict

Jan 30, 2010, 10:01 PM

Post #42 of 47 (16608 views)
Shortcut

Full of blabbering nonsense as usual. Honestly, why do I even have to waste my GOOD breath on people like you? Chillex.

And another thing, don't stereotype people who are older or younger (like me) than you; never judge a person's competence or skills based on their age.

Have a nice day!

Knotidoc
Enthusiast

Jan 30, 2010, 10:26 PM

Post #43 of 47 (16604 views)
Shortcut

Under normal circumstances I couldn't be bother with ppl like ACC. But I cannot overlook and condone false and inaccurate information that he has disseminated. This is harmful for those with little knowledge on dogs.

ACC
K9 Servant

Jan 30, 2010, 10:41 PM

Post #44 of 47 (16591 views)
Shortcut

016 904 6299

CNY around the corner...have you taken your medications?

ACC
K9 Servant

Jan 30, 2010, 10:46 PM

Post #45 of 47 (16590 views)
Shortcut

Do you really want to be label as half boil permanently, I have ways to promote you FOC.

susanlow89
Novice

Jan 31, 2010, 9:20 PM

Post #46 of 47 (16562 views)
Shortcut

dear golden addict do u noe approximately how much does the vet charge for pre- heartworm vaccine?

Ange
Dog Kichi

Jan 15, 2012, 6:51 PM

Post #47 of 47 (14124 views)
Shortcut
Re: [susanlow89] recommendation of Vet [In reply to] Can't Post

I know this topic's kinda old but I just adopted a beautiful ACS. Hunted high & low for a good & reasonable vet and found 1. Located just behind Puchong Giant. Look it up in facebook, key in KINRARA VET in search box. Hope this helps.

Until one has loved an animal, part of their soul remains unawakened.

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my