Home: Dog and Puppies Talk: Dog Grooming:
Pet Grooming Business

suzanneiyh
Novice

Jan 17, 2010, 9:33 PM

Post #1 of 4 (7137 views)
Shortcut
Pet Grooming Business Can't Post

Hi everyone, recently i m taking up a professtional pet grooming course cos planning to start my pet grooming business after the course.

Can anyone share her success story in open thier pet shop? Wondering how much should I invest in this business? RM100K? What kind of things that i need to consider?

Appreciated your sharing here?

chuck_d
Novice

Apr 18, 2010, 8:55 AM

Post #2 of 4 (6519 views)
Shortcut
Re: [suzanneiyh] Pet Grooming Business [In reply to] Can't Post

hey suzan,

i am currently setting up my shop in puchong. and planning to look for a groomer. if you are free and if you are near give me a call or sms me.

Abt opening a petshop. i think you start step by step from learning to clean , maintain , design , promote, groom, suppliers and etc. its a better way for you to know abt the industry .

If you are keen to talk more . please feel free to call me or drop me an email. i cant type so much cos its so much to learn abt the business.Smile

odeepsng@hotmail.com

suzanneiyh
Novice

Apr 28, 2010, 1:32 AM

Post #3 of 4 (6336 views)
Shortcut
Re: [chuck_d] Pet Grooming Business [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi, thanks for your reply.

So envy to hear that you have your own shop. You need a groomer? But I'm just started my grooming course 2 months ago only and now just know the basic grooming skills. Actually thinking to find a part time grommer job (cos still need to go for grooming class). How wonderful if I have find a job as a groomer!!

Thanks for sharing your comments about opening a pet shop, I will try my best to learn as much as possible from others.

kenixwong
New User

May 15, 2010, 1:03 AM

Post #4 of 4 (5644 views)
Shortcut
Re: [chuck_d] Pet Grooming Business [In reply to] Can't Post

hi chuck, do you mind to tell me where you study? I am looking for pet grooming course now... thank you.

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my