Home: Dog and Puppies Talk: Dog Grooming:
Pet groomer in hartamas area?

pen
Novice

Jan 12, 2010, 1:12 AM

Post #1 of 4 (3415 views)
Shortcut
Pet groomer in hartamas area? Can't Post

Hi, would like to know if anyone can recomend a good pet grooming service in hartamas area?? appreaciate your revert.

Knotidoc
Enthusiast

Jan 12, 2010, 1:36 AM

Post #2 of 4 (3413 views)
Shortcut
Re: [pen] Pet groomer in hartamas area? [In reply to] Can't Post

There is a travelling groomer who will come to your place to do grooming. Her fees are most reasonable basic will cost you RM 30-40 & full groom for a spaniel is RM 70. All you have to provide is a power point to plug in the clipper. She will bring everything needed with her. Her name is Janne Lee 0176622584. If you are a bachalor staying in an apartment she will think twice before coming!

Opinion expressed may appear unorthodox & unconventional, sometimes even controversial but facts given are assured of their accuracy.

pen
Novice

Jan 12, 2010, 1:39 AM

Post #3 of 4 (3412 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Knotidoc] Pet groomer in hartamas area? [In reply to] Can't Post

thanks for your info. hmm but i have to be at home until she finished up with the grroming yah. any other shops around that area that provide good grooming service? i hardly see it.

Knotidoc
Enthusiast

Jan 12, 2010, 2:25 AM

Post #4 of 4 (3409 views)
Shortcut
Re: [pen] Pet groomer in hartamas area? [In reply to] Can't Post

I believe there is a branch of House of Groomers there. Give Gan a call 012 3806111

Opinion expressed may appear unorthodox & unconventional, sometimes even controversial but facts given are assured of their accuracy.

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my