Home: General: Chit Chat:
I'll take you on

Knotidoc
Enthusiast

Jan 7, 2010, 7:54 AM

Post #1 of 12 (3908 views)
Shortcut
I'll take you on Can't Post

Well well GoldenAddict, seldom do I bothered to look into User Profile in the forum. It is perhaps curiosity that got the better of me. You said you have 5 dogs during the past 4 years & have been titled in conformation. I too had 8 dogs and all of them were Champions. CCs, RCCs, & rosettes I have suite cases full of them. Trophies awarded for RBIS BIG BIB as well Best Puppy in Show they are only useful if you wish to be a breeder.

What makes you think that American breeders/trainers are superior than Malaysia Boleh? Of course global knowledge is appreciated provided the methods are applicable to our environment.

Please be reminded that I am not a trainer and I have never profess to be one. But I exercise my experience and common sense in outsmarting a dog and also exploiting its weakness.

Asking a dog to stay in the middle of the road where motobikes & neighborhood cats go by is the most crazy and unorthodox methods in achieving your objective.

If the show rules had not changed, I believe you have to win 3CCs under 3 different judges to be titled or 36 points. One CC=12 points a RCC=6 or 4. cann't remember.

If thats your attitude "I am only interested in debating with those on PAR with my level of expertise & experience". Choose your weapons, I like to see if my 1/2 a century of experience in canine related matters will end up in Waterloo!

Opinion expressed may appear unorthodox & unconventional, sometimes even controversial but facts given are assured of their accuracy.

GoldenAddict
Canine Addict

Jan 7, 2010, 11:41 PM

Post #2 of 12 (3897 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Knotidoc] I'll take you on [In reply to] Can't Post

Jesus! You are SO weird Knotidoc. One minute you don't like me, next minute you're so nice & polite to me & then now you want to fight with me? I'm in SHOCK! Do you have multiple personalities or something like that? And please don't tell me that you've just read my profile today. I don't believe you.

Knotidoc, I am matured enough to not have infantile fights with amateurs on the internet. If you really have an issue with that line I wrote & if you're ADULT enough to email me privately or call me, please do so. Would it be better if we could meet up & talk face to face let's say, this Sunday at BU? I've already told you what time I'll be there. I'm sure you'll be able to come since you have so much time to be on this forum every single day. I'm honestly looking forward to seeing you there because I would LOVE to see how SANE you are.

I have NO effing clue as to why you think those things I wrote in my profile was to challenge you. You don't need to compare with me how many dogs or champions you've owned or how much experience you have in canine related stuff. Why don't you type that down in your profile instead? Why tell me? You know, being 40 years older does not always mean you're more knowledgeable than a younger person. All this while I have been able to have intelligent debates with you & I have always been able to answer most of your questions with no problems at all & actually, I have been correcting you a few times too especially on what you've written in your Telomian post. If you REALLY are that knowledgeable as you claim, then a 19 year old like me shouldn't be able to correct you in all those wrong things you've said in that post. Am I right? You see, this is the good thing about affiliating with people from overseas who are much more knowledgeable than most of us here in Malaysia. You can learn a LOT of things from them that you can't here in this country. Why do you think so many Malaysians are migrating to another country to study or work? Go figure.

I have NO idea where you heard/read me say that Americans are way superior than Malaysians. People sure love to TWIST things around & simply put words in people's mouths. That really shows how id*otic those people are.

And by the way, what I want to do with my dog is NONE of your business. I do that to PROOF my dog. Do you know what's "proofing"? Do you even know what's "compulsion"? I don't constantly shove treats in my dog's mouth nor beg or bribe my dogs to do what I tell them to do. I DEMAND them to comply! They are dogs NOT human children. If I tell them to stay right in the middle of the road regardless of whether there are cats or motorbikes going by, they MUST do it. That is what I call REALISTIC training. I train dogs to FUNCTION IN THE REAL WORLD. Btw, I am always there watching him. I hide behind a car or a bush while he does his stay command.

Go ahead if you still want to continue this ridiculous infantile fight but I am no longer going to reply you because it's only going to give you more pleasure to bash me up & kick me out of this forum. People who meet me in real life know I am a sane, stable person.

Cheers!

"Multi BIS (local) GreatGrowkenn Agnes CGC" is ranked #5 (all-breed) in Best Malaysian Bred Dog Of The Year 2010"

(This post was edited by GoldenAddict on Jan 8, 2010, 12:20 AM)

Knotidoc
Enthusiast

Jan 8, 2010, 3:35 AM

Post #3 of 12 (3882 views)
Shortcut
Re: [GoldenAddict] I'll take you on [In reply to] Can't Post

Here we go again. I am as sane as you are!!! The trouble with you is you tend to read messages either above the line or below the line but not in between the line.

CU@BU central park Sunday 10th.

Opinion expressed may appear unorthodox & unconventional, sometimes even controversial but facts given are assured of their accuracy.

Lily Lim
New User

Jan 9, 2010, 5:58 AM

Post #4 of 12 (3838 views)
Shortcut

I have been reading lot of posts in this forum and I must say I’ve learned from it both about dogs and human beings.

Golden Addict,

I’m a dog lover, I love them for who they are and I do believe in paying for quality in life which I did and will continue to do so.

You preached about staying away from puppy mills / buy dogs from pet shops as if you are the savior and the rest of the world are just idiots (or suckers, your favorite name) except you. I’m against puppy mills too and I’m not writing to support any of your so called creepy stalkers.

You were telling the truth with your know how but it’s quite obvious that it didn’t reach the targeted audiences, because there is something incredibly important missing here. Neither educating nor assisting them was your priority. Telling them how stupid they were was. You might protest and be upset with my comment, but before you react you should go back and read what you have posted so far. Problem starts when you do not know how to handle a little bit of success in your life.

Firstly, you show no compassion for people who became victims of these inhuman activities instead you kept condemning and insulting them as suckers and calling them DUH?? Using all these offensive jargon freely on others didn’t make people listen, definitely didn’t make you more superior to others. If you genuinely care about educating them, you would have focused your energy on how you convey your messages or advice to your listener so you get the best results when they were in difficult situations; not rubbing salt on their wounds. Pay attention to one of the guys whom you advised on and who had told you to get lost if you are not interested to help and countless negative responses from others. That is a direct feedback for you and towards the end your conscience seems to have woken up a little and spoke more decently. But quickly you slipped back to your own self; unusually high self-esteem.

Secondly, you mentioned realistic training for your dogs, CAUSE = EFFECT. All these feedback (the EFFECTs) from the members of the forum are the greatest realistic training you can get as a being; it’s free advice too and at the same time cost people time to post them. However, you just refused to learn that and grow up. Sounds familiar? You have repeatedly been saying why people just don’t learn or do their homework before they purchase their pets. People make mistakes in life and who gives you the right to condemn them for not having learnt? Have you not made any mistakes in your life? Notice you were condemning different individuals over and over on the same issue.

Where as when you received negative feedback / posts on your comments or advice, it’s on one same issue, your attitude! Most importantly those feedback are from different individuals (new, novice, amateur, old and senior forum members). Have you ever stopped, looked and …..chose to see “What CAUSE this?” when all these so called stalkers or people who are against you don’t even know each other and have a similar opinion about you.

Who is the one not learning here?

Thirdly, being blunt or straight to the point can be done in a much more effective way, with less energy being spent with greater results. And most importantly with a kind heart & good manners! People will hear you when you mean it from the bottom of your heart; and you don’t even need to be loud!

There are other good trainers / dog breeders in this forum who have dogs that won numerous championships / titles too but we have yet to see one like you who can’t stop bathing herself in those glories and set aside your so called principal / belief in fighting for the well being of dogs which in this case became secondary.

Time to wake up, girl friend! And you will move much further in life when you choose to do that. Your mannerism training should start NOW!

Have a good weekend!

I'VE LEARNED -
THAT CREDENTIALS ON THE WALL DO NOT MAKE YOU A DECENT HUMAN BEING.
Lily

GoldenAddict
Canine Addict

Jan 9, 2010, 9:42 PM

Post #5 of 12 (3813 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Lily Lim] I'll take you on [In reply to] Can't Post

Another new user...Hmmm. Well honey, do you know that you could always ignore me & my posts??? If you don't like a certain user/person on the internet because of the way she talks, just ignore. It's as simple as that! There's nothing more I would like to say to you or Knotidoc.

You have a nice weekend too!

"Multi BIS (local) GreatGrowkenn Agnes CGC" is ranked #5 (all-breed) in Best Malaysian Bred Dog Of The Year 2010"

Knotidoc
Enthusiast

Jan 9, 2010, 10:02 PM

Post #6 of 12 (3808 views)
Shortcut

You simply do not accept the truth and refused to accept your short coming. I really pity your attitude.

The time will come when the members in this forum will no HEW you.

Lily Lim
New User

Jan 12, 2010, 3:33 PM

Post #7 of 12 (3717 views)
Shortcut

This is not a bad start; at least we don’t see offensive jargons swamped your reply for a change. Seem to me you have started to speak less and listen more (maybe just a little). Keep it up!

Realistic training, 2nd lesson (for you): if there is anyone in this forum needs to shift their approach (whether to learn from, to ignore or to reply to a post), you will be the 1st on the list. Why? We have heard from more than ½ a dozen members who found your approach to be offensive, which is second to none. You wouldn’t want to add this infamous achievement to your (or your dogs) impressive credentials.

As a good dog trainer, I’m pretty sure you trained your dogs to be well mannered with other dogs as well as people, especially with seniors & children. Well, I believe you can be someone who walks the talk (training) too, … eventually!

I know a training organization called AsiaWorks, which conduct self-improvement courses for individuals and community service is one of their programs. I participated in their activities before; most of them were quite a success. You may want to approach them and offer your idea of creating awareness among the public on this puppy mills issue. Who know someone (meaning their trainees) might want to take up this project and the result would be much more fruitful as it will reach not only the current dog owners but also the potential dog owners.

www.asiaworkstraining.com/contact_us/kl.php

I totally agree with you education is one of the most important keys in reducing this problem. Being a loud mouth in a forum is not.

Whether you are replying or not do not concern me, leaving a place better than I found it does.

I'VE LEARNED -
THAT EITHER YOU CONTROL YOUR ATTITUDE OR IT CONTROLS YOU.

P/S: Just in case if you were trying to imitate a yank; they use “Hon” not so much “Honey”.
Lily

Knotidoc
Enthusiast

Jan 14, 2010, 7:06 AM

Post #8 of 12 (3657 views)
Shortcut

Are you the same lady once upon a time with 3 GSDs and quite a few years back also appeared in The Star publication regarding DBKL wanted to restrict ownership on one dog to one household?

(This post was edited by Knotidoc on Jan 14, 2010, 7:22 AM)

Lily Lim
New User

Jan 14, 2010, 3:04 PM

Post #9 of 12 (3637 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Knotidoc] I'll take you on [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Knotidoc,

No, I only have 1 German Shepherd.
Although I would love to have more than 1, due to my hectic schedule I have been putting that idea on hold until I'm able to give my best to the 2nd or 3rd dog.

Talk to you again.
Lily

ACC
K9 Servant

Feb 21, 2010, 8:44 PM

Post #10 of 12 (3301 views)
Shortcut

Hello Lily.....would like to invite you to this thread as below...Cheers!

Home: Hunting Dog Forum: Hunting Dogs THE JOYS OF BEAGLING

Pakfuren
Dog Kichi

Feb 21, 2010, 9:13 PM

Post #11 of 12 (3298 views)
Shortcut

GoldenAddict ??

You sure like to bullshit and wonder around the corner. Why ?

C'mon,. do like Naughty Doctor(Knotidoc) He ask.

The fool wonders, the wise man asks

kekeke.

Naughty Doctor & Lily. very well said.

Pakfuren
Dog Kichi

Feb 21, 2010, 10:08 PM

Post #12 of 12 (3283 views)
Shortcut

Golden Addict.

Why do you want to post and later you expect others to ignore you and your post ? kekeke.

Oh Oh, you have your points there.!!! good one.

Wise man praise not to himself.

You call Lily Honey ? wow. you are horny.

Your phrase said it all : The best thing about animals is that they dont talk much !!! kekeke. why you ?

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my