HELL HOME

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

profdra
Novice

Jan 5, 2010, 3:02 AM

Post #26 of 31 (11148 views)
Shortcut
Re: [shayne@furmily] HELL HOME [In reply to] Can't Post

1. Shayne, there’s nothing to thank me for. I didn’t do anything for YOU! It was purely for the PUPPY! I never thought of all the deeds I’ve done and there are probably more bad than any good.
2. I don’t really give any hoots to what you do but I believe I have the right to know what you have done to the puppy that I have handed to you thru that JERK bf of yours.
3. You were informed at approximately 3pm by Ellen that I had agreed to transport the puppy to KL and you agreed to arrange to pick up the puppy.
4. I had given ample notice to that JERK bf of yours at 5pm that I will be arriving S.Buloh by 6pm. He was the one that asked to pick up the puppy at S.Buloh and I asked whether it would be convenient for him and he said he works somewhere near B.Utama if I’m not mistaken & he was on his way as he is off work.
5. He SMS-ed me at 6.03 (wanna check my mobile? I still have it. I have kept all communications with all of you, SMSs, emails and call logs. Any1 is most welcome to verify MY FACTS) and said he was stuck in a jam.
6. I waited till 6.15pm & told him we couldn’t wait anymore as I had to get Brutus to the vet before it closes. He agreed.
7. I informed him that we had arrived at the vet at 6.45pm and he claimed to be still stuck in the jam.
8. 7pm called Ellen to tell you to hurry up coz I wanna get Brutus home. He’s stressed out.
9. 7.30pm called that JERK bf of yours and says he’s at B.Tun Razak. OK I thought that’s very near should take only 15 mins.
10. 8.30pm I was very agitated. Is he coming by bicycle or trishaw? I was coming from S.Buloh to Cheras too. How come so many hours after me still not here yet?
11. 8.45pm JERK arrives. In shorts, t-shirt, slippers and smell of bath soap. Your JERK bf work in these arr?!!???!! He told me and you also said he was coming from work!
12. With such behavior, do you seriously think I would put up the puppy there? You are so cute!
13. As for your claim that the puppy was dirty, Mdm Tan cleaned the Puppy before feeding him & put him in my car. For your information Mdm Tan wiped the puppy with organic enzyme which she made herself. My friend and I were wondering initially why the dogs didn’t smell much. And also the reason why their wounds healed pretty well. Brutus has a wound too, remember?
14. I can’t see any testicles from the 2 pics I posted. Can you?
15. I can’t see any open wounds that cause pus to be oozing from anus from the 2 pics. Can you?
16. I wonder why he didn’t poo at all during the 3hours journey + the 2hours waiting. This paralaysed puppy is so smart to able to control his poo so as not to upset the person that gave him a lift. However, he couldn’t control his pee. I lost count of the number of times he pee-ed and it didn’t stink. I had the air-cond on & windows up. It was pouring cats & dogs all the way remember? Which was why I couldn’t stop for Brutus to get some fresh air.
17. I wonder why there wasn’t any trace of pus or blood in the box he was in for 5hours. For your information, the pics where taken midway which is probably 1 & 2 hours after we started the journey. Does the paper in the box look dirty?
18. I wonder why he didn’t vomit at all thru the journey whilst Brutus which according to Ellen is perfectly healthy threw up several times.
19. You must be more qualified than the vet to think that the puppy should settle down with you than to be sent to the vet immediately. Brutus was sent immediately to the vet eventhough he was in perfect health. He came down with a cough 5 days later and was on antibiotics for a week.
20. I called you on Dec 4th, you didn’t mention any of these. You said the puppy was fine! And you said you would sent him to a vet in a few days. Did you tell Mdm Tan the condition when I told you to call her?
21. You took in the puppy on Dec 2nd and posted on your blog Dec 4th. Did you forget to post all these?
“The puppy wasn’t in good condition when reached my home. Both his ears r full with musky dirt, there r wound with nanah nearby his testicles, and a swollen big anal + blood in poo. I’ve then clean him up but he still stink very badly due to the anal infection. He cried whole nite during the 1st night and Serene, he is half paralysed, he can’t move his bottom part of body, he can only lie there with the same position even when he poo/pee. He gets dirty everytime when he poo/pee and he will scream n cry which i have to clean him up even middle of the night. Then the next day, he vomited and also watery poo with blood. I need to force feed him glucose water every 2-3 hours to make sure he don’t collapse. I can’t bring him to the vet immediately as i think it’s better for him to settle down 1 day after the long car journey.”
WHAT A WHOLE LOT OF CRAP!!!
Did you also see someone commented on your post? SHOULDN’T BATHE A SICK DOG!
That just shows how ignorant you are. Are you helping or killing them with your ignorance?
Mdm Tan WIPED. You BATHED! Open your eyes & tell me you see no difference. Tell me your stage of maturity!!!
22. You sent puppy to vet on the 3rd day which is Dec 5th. Why won’t you answer my calls on Dec 6th. You knew I would be coming to visit the puppy. I told you so on Dec 4th. You didn’t want me to see the puppy???
23. You said you were going to get him a wheelchair . Why is he still dragging his swollen ass all over your house? Why would he want to drag himself in all this pain if he’s comfortable? He didn’t move an inch at all in my car for 5 hours. When he slides down the box I will put him again to make him comfortable and he will go back to sleep. He didn’t even whine once all thru the 5 hours.
24. Show me all the receipts that you said you have sent the puppy to for medical attention. Otherwise give me the vet name. I will check it out there.
25. I truly believe you are not capable of handling this particular puppy. I have no comment over the others I have not seen.
26. I will not say that you have caused his death but I would definitely say that you have caused it more MISERY. Maybe he rather go to heaven than stay in HELL. YOU should go to his grave (or did you dump him in a dumpster?) and say SORRY! The only party I owe an apology to is the Puppy for sending him to HELL!
21. DON’T tell us you didn’t get paid for your work b’coz that is exactly what we expect of volunteers! Volunteer = a person who performs a service willingly and without pay.
It was solely your decision to volunteer so stop whining about your predicament & how poor you are. Get out of it if it makes you miserable. Nobody forced you into it! And please do get out of it if you know no better!
22. DON’T take the people that assist your work along the way for granted. We did not do it for you but the animal. We are NOT OBLIGATED to help YOU! But I had compelled to help the puppy at that moment. And I want to know what happened to the puppy.
27. Lastly, IGNORANCE is not an EXCUSE. You have access to the net. Put it to better use. How can you help all our furry friends with your ignorance? They may turn up more miserable due to the ignorance of their 2 legged friends.

profdra
Novice

Jan 5, 2010, 3:03 AM

Post #27 of 31 (11143 views)
Shortcut
Re: [proleepg] HELL HOME [In reply to] Can't Post

Proleepg, you too – “Why jump to a conclusion so fast and pointing your fingers before you really understand the real situation?”

I haven’t finished my posts. Was waiting for their response. Take things 1 at a time. No need to bombard all at once. Other wise they will have information overload. I’m actually giving them the opportunity to respond as to how I would expect them to or they will claim I’m jumping to conclusion. So let them walk their walk and I will come and leash them!

Please refer to the respective posts. It may help you understand the situation better. Feel free to comment if you still disagree with anything. I’m open to constructive comments.

1. The only thing I think I have sacrificed here is my time which the JERK has wasted on Dec 2nd.
2. There is no need for any1 to pay much attention to me. I only asked for attention to be paid to the puppy.
3. Just because these volunteers work independently does not mean they should not be held RESPONSIBLE for their actions. They are accountable to me and to the puppy in this situation.
Proleepg, I noticed you are a new user & this is your 1st post. Regular forum users will know what I want to imply.

(This post was edited by profdra on Jan 5, 2010, 3:05 AM)

profdra
Novice

Jan 5, 2010, 3:07 AM

Post #28 of 31 (11139 views)
Shortcut
Re: [puppyhope] HELL HOME [In reply to] Can't Post

1. Refer above with regards to the phone call.
2. I’m surprised you only found out about the puppy’s death from ME! Speaks volume about how both of you carry out your work. Seems like the ball has been passed, so the last 1 carries it. I wonder how you can claim to be transparent when you know next to nothing about the welfare of the puppy. You don’t even know its dead! So what have you been informing Mdm Tan? That everything is all well & fine like I was told? That’s very transparent indeed. I called Mdm Tan after you. She doesn’t know the puppy died. YOU are held accountable coz you were the 1 that asked Mdm Tan to release the dog to be sent to HELL HOME and you only found out he’s dead after I make a big hoo haa here! GDY!
3. Refer above with regards to Brutus’s injury. You seem to have conveniently forgotten that I have mentioned about the missing fur as well as blood in the stool. I was taking a very big risk taking Brutus back coz blood in stool is a sign of Parvo. I can spend all the money on him but I do not wish to deal with another dog dying so soon after my previous (before any1 start diverting the issue and jumping to conclusions, he’s an old dog, adopted from SPCA 7 years ago).
4. I DON’T adopt dogs b’coz they have NO faults and I do not wish to dwell on this issue with some1 of your mentality who actually makes such statements.
5. If your help causes misery then you better think again what you are doing. Refer point 19 & 20 above. Is it kindness and meaness you are offering? You are IGNORANT & NAIVE! If you are not providing proper help then please don’t help at all! I imagine the both of you like a wannabe doc administrating CPR at the butt. I shudder to think what else may happen to all future dogs with complications that may come in contact with the both of you.
6. YES! I definitely AGREE with YOU! YOU are no expert so next time please leave it to the experts! What you think you know is never what you should know!

profdra
Novice

Jan 5, 2010, 3:08 AM

Post #29 of 31 (11137 views)
Shortcut
Re: [profdra] HELL HOME [In reply to] Can't Post

Here’s some brief update on Brutus for those who may be interested.

1. Dec 2nd initial check up with vet. Weight 7.35kg
2. Dec 4th vet prescribed some pills coz he wasn’t eating, could be due to all the vomiting during the journey. Weight 7.15kg. Hyperactive and likes to play but wasn’t barking. Started eating again the next day (he has a voracious appetite now). Seems to have an occasional cough.
3. Dec 11th developed a bad cough. On antibiotics for 10 days. He’s barking a lot now…& he goes woof woof cough cough woof woof cough cough. Mommy have to say no barking for now & massage his throat.
4. Dec 27th 1st vaccination. Next vaccination due Jan 27th. Will be neutered then.
5. Glucosamine & calcium tablets (his bones & joints are weak).
6. Dog food (from USA) with Omega 3 & 6, proteinated minerals, organic selenium, organic zinc, antioxidant, glucosamine & chondroitin.
7. Cod liver oil for his fur. I’m hoping he will grow some fur back.
8. He’s got lots of toys to keep him busy when I’m away at work. But he will normally sleep after few hours of play till evening & wait for me to come home to take him for his walkies.
9. He weighs 7.5kg now.

Ellen, I KNOW Brutus is not purebred, I pointed it out to you or have you forgotten. The above are what my baby is getting and will get in his lifetime with me like all my previous pure and non-purebreds. I could buy a dozen purebreds if you ask that JERK. He would tell you whether I could. I choose not to buy from pet stores b’coz I do not want to support puppy mills. I know of a reputable dachy breeder but I choose to adopt coz I want to give these homeless dogs another chance in life. My last dachy has been wonderful. Nobody is allowed to come near me when I’m asleep not even my mom who feeds him. If I’m just lying in bed its OK.

Brutus has got both dachy & terrier traits in him. He’s so jumpy like a Jack Russel Terrier. You only need to show him “how to” twice. I showed him how to open the gate twice. I encouraged him to jump over a small drain twice (I don’t think he has done all these things before). Once he didn’t aim & fell into it…oops. Now he hops up & over…hahaha.

There’s a Malay guy who likes to ride his bike around my area & he teased Brutus while on his bike encouraging Brutus to chase his bike. Brutus went after him like lightning. His jaws very near his leg. The Malay guy ramp his bike but Brutus was very very fast and still at his heels. The Malay guy was shouting…wooi lajunya lajunya & every1 were laughing very loudly & said padan muka. He’s still teasing Brutus once in awhile but I disallow coz I’m afraid he may not be able to differentiate & end up going after all the bikes.

proleepg
New User

Jan 5, 2010, 5:42 AM

Post #30 of 31 (11118 views)
Shortcut

Lazy to continue comment on you.
Hope that you are always right.`
Thanks.

shayne@furmily
New User

Jan 5, 2010, 10:47 AM

Post #31 of 31 (11108 views)
Shortcut

I don't think i like to continue this arguement, just continue to shout whatever u like to shout.

Thks n have a nice day.

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my