Home: Dog & Puppy Health: Skin Conditions and Diseases:
Cocapoo skin issues

rsm_ajl789
Novice

Dec 29, 2009, 7:56 PM

Post #1 of 4 (7746 views)
Shortcut
Cocapoo skin issues Can't Post

My dog mimi has these bubble-like pink bumps on her back and tail...does anyone know what they might be??

Knotidoc
Enthusiast

Dec 30, 2009, 8:03 AM

Post #2 of 4 (7733 views)
Shortcut
Re: [rsm_ajl789] Cocapoo skin issues [In reply to] Can't Post

There is no internet healer or genius in this forum to tell you what bubble-like pink bumps on her back and tail of your pet. Best you take her to a veterinarian and it be examined.

Opinion expressed may appear unorthodox & unconventional, sometimes even controversial but facts given are assured of their accuracy.

rsm_ajl789
Novice

Dec 30, 2009, 8:02 PM

Post #3 of 4 (7727 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Knotidoc] Cocapoo skin issues [In reply to] Can't Post

thank u for a reply that wasn't rude...and they were just warts ;)

In Reply To

kitkat123
New User

Nov 22, 2010, 12:13 PM

Post #4 of 4 (7220 views)
Shortcut
Re: [rsm_ajl789] Cocapoo skin issues [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi, i've heard bout ur shi tzu, i don know wat u feed ur shi tzu everyday but pls understand shi tzu have sensitive skin, u can try tis : change the shampoo to "malaseb" can get from pet shop for rm 40 when u buy tis pls ask the shopkeeper how to use it, then can try to feed ur dog " scott's emulsion" can get from market, based on my exp. it is good for dog's skin, in case ur dog wont like the ori taste u can also buy the orange flav one, shoot into their mouth if they don drink it, 2 ml each time twice a day, day and night. and also pls don feed ur dog something they cant eat.
if got question again can contact me 0166685626 Kenny, wat i told u all based on my exp. if it still cant be cured pls talk to ur vet.

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my