Home: Dog & Puppy Health: Skin Conditions and Diseases:
Hey guys I need advice...

rsm_ajl789
Novice

Dec 29, 2009, 5:43 PM

Post #1 of 18 (12984 views)
Shortcut
Hey guys I need advice... Can't Post

Hey guys I need some advice...I have a cocapoo. She has these pink bumps along her back and her tail...they are on her skin and they seem almost bubble-like...does anyone know what this might be????

GoldenAddict
Canine Addict

Dec 29, 2009, 8:13 PM

Post #2 of 18 (12981 views)
Shortcut
Re: [rsm_ajl789] Hey guys I need advice... [In reply to] Can't Post

What on Earth is a "Cocapoo"??? That breed of dog does not exist in this world. Please do not call it that name. It's a Cocker Spaniel x Poodle = MUTT!

NONE of us in here are Vets & even if we are, we cannot diagnose your dog over the internet. Bring it to the Vet.

"Multi BIS (local) GreatGrowkenn Agnes CGC" is ranked #5 (all-breed) in Best Malaysian Bred Dog Of The Year 2010"

rsm_ajl789
Novice

Dec 29, 2009, 8:17 PM

Post #3 of 18 (12977 views)
Shortcut
Re: [GoldenAddict] Hey guys I need advice... [In reply to] Can't Post

you don't have to be a dick god. calm down and take a deep breath dude.

In Reply To

GoldenAddict
Canine Addict

Dec 29, 2009, 9:34 PM

Post #4 of 18 (12970 views)
Shortcut

First of all, I am no "dude", dude. Second of all, I am VERY straight to the point. I'm the 'no-nonsense' type. Imbeciles are one of my peeves. If you don't like my answer, then I pity you.

Anybody who buy into this blatant commercialization of mutts are fools or the word that I find to be the most apt description is "SUCKERS".

And again, NOBODY can diagnose your dog over the internet. Tell me, who can? Those who are intelligent & have active braincells will bring their dogs to the Vet when they see there's something wrong with their dogs. That's what the Vet is for, dear.

What if someone on the internet gives you the wrong advice by telling you it is nothing serious when actually it is. What if the red bumps multiply & KILL your dog?????? If you still refuse to bring your dog to the Vet, then you better go dig a grave for the poor animal.

"Multi BIS (local) GreatGrowkenn Agnes CGC" is ranked #5 (all-breed) in Best Malaysian Bred Dog Of The Year 2010"

(This post was edited by GoldenAddict on Dec 29, 2009, 9:37 PM)

Knotidoc
Enthusiast

Dec 30, 2009, 6:10 AM

Post #5 of 18 (12947 views)
Shortcut

You seem to be very outspoken and come straight to the point. Is it too much to ask if you could tone yourself down and gain a little respect for yourself?

From all the postings you have made I know you are experienced with canine related matters, but remember this & well too that puppy.com is a friendly forum, so please keep it that way.

And by the way here is some food for thought. A LabradorXPoodle is known as Labradodle a Bull DogXShit Tzu is known as Bullshit. Finally. A ChihuahuaXMin Pin is know as ChiPie and if you wish to create a second generation perhaps you could X it again with a Chow Chow

Opinion expressed may appear unorthodox & unconventional, sometimes even controversial but facts given are assured of their accuracy.

(This post was edited by Knotidoc on Dec 30, 2009, 6:12 AM)

Knotidoc
Enthusiast

Dec 30, 2009, 8:35 AM

Post #6 of 18 (12939 views)
Shortcut

You haven't done your homework. To those who wish to use fancy names please make sure they are spelt correctly. CockerSpanielXPoodle is known as a Cockapoo. Although not recognised with any Kennel Clubs yet, eventually it will once the breeders overseas have established the breed standard. And please don't say I'm vulgar, see attachment of pix on ChihuahuaXMin Pin.

Opinion expressed may appear unorthodox & unconventional, sometimes even controversial but facts given are assured of their accuracy.

Attachments: chipie_im.jpg (17.9 KB)

rsm_ajl789
Novice

Dec 30, 2009, 8:05 PM

Post #7 of 18 (12929 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Knotidoc] Hey guys I need advice... [In reply to] Can't Post

And yes...I am rather outspoken...I find no need for someone to be rude when I'm just asking for a little advice...I'm also just not perfect at spelling and tend to type all too fast. Anyway thanks for the advice and I won't call you vulgar or anything...that's not the kind of person I am. But anyway thanks for the advice...

In Reply To

rsm_ajl789
Novice

Dec 30, 2009, 8:11 PM

Post #8 of 18 (12927 views)
Shortcut

You can be straight to the point without being rude. Maybe you think my dog is worthless or inferior or whatever it is you think about my dog that is not pure bred. That is an opinion personally I think you should keep to yourself. Yes I agree I should take Mimi to the vet...which I have...but all I wanted to know is what I should expect when I recieved her diagnoses. Anyway I'll leave you alone and to your business and be polite and thank you for trying to help.Wink

Knotidoc
Enthusiast

Dec 31, 2009, 1:11 AM

Post #9 of 18 (12910 views)
Shortcut

rmm_ajl789 if you look at my post you will see that it was not meant for you it was a reply to GoldenAdict and the advice is for GokdenAdict to take note.

Typing too fast and not perfect at spelling are 2 different things, they are not related.

I know how you feel when someone rub salt on your wounds. But as GoldenAdict had mentioned in his post in 'General' you did not furnish any information at all. How to help? With no clues and no particulars where do we begin?

GoldenAddict
Canine Addict

Dec 31, 2009, 6:09 AM

Post #10 of 18 (12902 views)
Shortcut

This reminds me of the time when they used to talk by mixing races & getting all those funny names like for example, if you mix Chinese with Malay you get ChinMal. If you mix Chinese with Indian you get ChinDian. So if you mix Chinese with Bayi and what do you get? Go figure.

Imagine when you're introducing yourself, "Hi, I am a Chi.....! And my sur name is Chow!" Can you imagine?

That's not even funny. These names are demeaning & insulting to one self. How can you even call your dog Bullsh*t? That's a bad word. You're humiliating the poor dog & it offends those Purebreds. I think anybody who call their dogs those kind of names are seriously not right in the head.

By calling these dogs these names, people are going to think they're "unique breeds" when actually they're not as they're just mixed breeds/mutts.

Oh & by the way, I am a female. :)

ADD: And one more thing, that dog in that picture is a Scottish Terrier (look it up) NOT a Chihuahua mixed MinPin. ChiPie is a brand name & they sell pet accessories.
http://www.productwiki.com/chipie-bed/

Looks like someone needs to do their homework eh?

(This post was edited by GoldenAddict on Dec 31, 2009, 6:42 AM)

GoldenAddict
Canine Addict

Dec 31, 2009, 6:20 AM

Post #11 of 18 (12900 views)
Shortcut

I never said your dog nor mutts nor mongrels are worthless animals. I own "longkang" cats & have owned those type of cats for over 19 years & have also rescued, vetted, trained & rehomed mutts.

Mutts can be wonderful pets just like any other dogs but I can't stand people calling them those names because it PROMOTES people to buy those kind of dogs. At the end of the day, it's just a sales gimmick. My advice to you is to just call it a Cocker Spaniel x Poodle mix or a Mixed Breed or a Mutt.

Those red bumps could be ANYTHING. Maybe it's serious, maybe not. You'll just have to wait for the doctor's diagnosis.

(This post was edited by GoldenAddict on Dec 31, 2009, 6:27 AM)

Knotidoc
Enthusiast

Dec 31, 2009, 7:22 AM

Post #12 of 18 (12884 views)
Shortcut

We are talking about four legged animals, namely the dogs. So please don't bring human into this discussion. Got the message? Loud & clear I hope.

GoldenAddict
Canine Addict

Dec 31, 2009, 8:06 AM

Post #13 of 18 (12880 views)
Shortcut

What's wrong with talking about humans in this discussion? Is it a crime? FYI, I am a ChinMal myself. I don't think you understood what I was trying to convey to you.

Basically what I was trying to say was, how can you call a dog such an awful name such as Bullsh*t or Sh*tpoo or "C*ck"apoo & think it's okay? It's exactly the same thing as calling people who are Chinese mixed Bayi such a disgusting name & you think that's absolutely OKAY??? I hope you finally got the message I was trying to convey to you Knotidoc. Loud & clear I hope.

Cheers mate! Frown

P/S: And it's spelled as Shi'h' Tzu dear...

(This post was edited by GoldenAddict on Dec 31, 2009, 8:15 AM)

Knotidoc
Enthusiast

Dec 31, 2009, 8:41 AM

Post #14 of 18 (12871 views)
Shortcut

To continue with this discussion will only provide you with pleasure to be vengeful. Best is to consider I met a GR icontracted rabies

(This post was edited by Knotidoc on Dec 31, 2009, 8:46 AM)

GoldenAddict
Canine Addict

Dec 31, 2009, 8:58 AM

Post #15 of 18 (12867 views)
Shortcut

Knotidoc, I may sound like a vengeful person but I am not. Anybody who has met me or are personal friends of mine would know that I am not the kind of person that you think I am. If you meet me someday, you will find out that I am a quiet, friendly gal.

OH & Malaysia has no rabies.

I honestly wouldn't be surprised to see another reply from you after mine. I'm sorry to disappoint you but I am not into infantile arguments. Cheers!

(This post was edited by GoldenAddict on Dec 31, 2009, 9:03 AM)

rsm_ajl789
Novice

Jan 1, 2010, 10:00 AM

Post #16 of 18 (12845 views)
Shortcut

well this has been a fun adventure! I hope one day we can all just be friends hehe! Goodbye to y'all!Laugh

Sashan
Enthusiast

Jan 2, 2010, 7:08 PM

Post #17 of 18 (12824 views)
Shortcut

We have no rabies? Why are we on rabies must check list then?!

GoldenAddict
Canine Addict

Jan 3, 2010, 3:13 AM

Post #18 of 18 (12817 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Sashan] Hey guys I need advice... [In reply to] Can't Post

Actually there is but in the northern part of Malaysia, near Thailand. Pets up there have to have their rabies shot once a year. However there's no rabies down here in Central Malaysia so we're all safe! If there was rabies down here too, all our pets would have been having their yearly rabies shots. I have never gone to the northern part of Malaysia before nor have I been bitten by a rabid animal yet & even if I have been bitten by one, I would be smart enough to get immediate medical attention. So don't worry, I am definitely 100% free of rabies! LMAO!!!

(This post was edited by GoldenAddict on Jan 3, 2010, 3:28 AM)

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my