Home

Main Index MAIN
INDEX
FAQ FAQ & HELP FAQ PHOTO GALLERY Who's Online WHO'S
IN

Home: Dog and Puppies Talk: General:
bad service at a vet shop at taman segar!!!

shalmay

Dec 10, 2009, 5:47 AM

Post #1 of 9 (5091 views)
Shortcut
bad service at a vet shop at taman segar!!! Can't Post

bad bad bad services at "SXXXX PETS CENTRE & VETERINARY SERVICES" which at taman segar !!!!

i called pet service appointment for heartworm + vaccination for my dog.. the appointment made at 11am.. but they not come at all at 12pm.. i called to ask.. they said not enought vet at morning section, so my appointment postponed to 3pm.. but nobody inform me about that.. okay, i wait again at home.. 4pm, nobody come.. i called to ask again.. they said 'on the way'.. okay, i wait.. then 6pm.. nobody come.. i was so angry, and called.. they said on the way.. almost there...

hey.. there just 10minutes from the vet shop to my place.. why they want me wait from 11am until 6pm?????

i have a big dog.. difficult to take him to vet.. tat's why i need called them to come.. charged me RM30 transportation fees le..

MadMadMad

(This post was edited by shalmay on Dec 10, 2009, 6:23 AM)

ai_ney
Ultra ALPHA

Dec 10, 2009, 6:00 AM

Post #2 of 9 (5085 views)
Shortcut
Re: [shalmay] bad service at a vet shop at taman segar!!! [In reply to] Can't Post

so in the end, any vet show up? wat time? write an official complaint to dr jon, hope he will reply u...

Sookie's Photo Gallery
DON'T BREED AND BUY, WHILE HOMELESS ANIMALS DIE.
EVERY DOG SHOULD HAVE A HOME.

wing0112
Dog Kichi

Dec 10, 2009, 6:03 AM

Post #3 of 9 (5085 views)
Shortcut
Re: [shalmay] bad service at a vet shop at taman segar!!! [In reply to] Can't Post

look for another lo.. nowadays so many vet dy

shalmay

Dec 10, 2009, 7:09 AM

Post #4 of 9 (5080 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ai_ney] bad service at a vet shop at taman segar!!! [In reply to] Can't Post

at the end.. the vet smile smile to call me said wanna come over at 6pm++.. i just rejected it.. they thought my house is 7 eleven.. they really not respect on customers at all.. i'm really anger!!!!

shalmay

Dec 10, 2009, 7:10 AM

Post #5 of 9 (5079 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ai_ney] bad service at a vet shop at taman segar!!! [In reply to] Can't Post

who is dr jon? 1 of the vet there?

doggie2u
New User

Dec 10, 2009, 9:15 PM

Post #6 of 9 (5054 views)
Shortcut

Ya. I had the bad experience before in this shop.
about my puppy, his paws get hurted, just a little small cut on his paw, thought to buy some medical cream from them, but they wrapped the paw like a 'bao', then asked to buy this to buy that. And lastely, they costed me RM140.

changpet
New User

Dec 10, 2009, 11:15 PM

Post #7 of 9 (5050 views)
Shortcut

They let your dogs lay on the dirty floor. Every time i go there also need to bath my dog after home. All sickness dogs are put at the entrence before get in to the vet room.

ai_ney
Ultra ALPHA

Dec 11, 2009, 7:09 AM

Post #8 of 9 (5037 views)
Shortcut

i'd be very angry too if i were u...

dr jon is the owner...

Sookie's Photo Gallery
DON'T BREED AND BUY, WHILE HOMELESS ANIMALS DIE.
EVERY DOG SHOULD HAVE A HOME.

shalmay

Dec 11, 2009, 7:37 AM

Post #9 of 9 (5035 views)
Shortcut

oic.. thanks for the info.. i will send him a letter..

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my