icey_melon
New User

Dec 2, 2009, 9:57 PM

Post #1 of 2 (1091 views)
Shortcut
A Simple Summary of Hero and Me Can't Post

Hi All.

Nice to be here and meet you guys here.
I've just got Hero, a rottweiler, he is about 8 months old now. We call him a destroyer because he seems to destroy everything he sees, but that's another story.

This is my first time having a pedigree dog. I used to have non-pedigree/street/mongrel dogs because I find that there is no difference having a pedigree/non-pedigree dog..

When my dog died from a hit-run-accident and another one from parvo, I decided to look for one at SPCA, first visit, I couldnt make a decision, I wish to adopt all. 2nd visit, I ended up volunteering there, cleaning the cages. 3rd visit, I brought my parents to make a decision for me(since I always end up coming back empty handed), but the lady there told me all pups died from disease that week.

I was afraid. What if the pup I got back gets parvo eventhough they have been vaccinated? I will be heart broken again! So, ended up, looked up the Classified, searched for GSD, but too expensive, and finally bought a Rottweiler home.

Hence, that is basically my summary of me and Hero :P

Look forward to your posts and comments, people!

Cheers

capri
Dog Kichi

Feb 20, 2010, 7:52 AM

Post #2 of 2 (772 views)
Shortcut
Re: [icey_melon] A Simple Summary of Hero and Me [In reply to] Can't Post

I have a dog we call Hero too. It was less than 6 months old when we brought it home. Slept indoors under a chair most of the time. But when it first saw our other adult dog peeping in from outside, it sprang to its feet and charged towards the much bigger chap to defend its new home. Hence the name Hero.

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my